• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why has the team made it impossible to buy a white jersey?

FuFuLamePoo

On 7/14/2022 at 5:13 PM, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Holy poo dude it’s a joke. It’s not like he’s making an actual political statement. Learn how to laugh some. Sheesh.

I don't know if you have ever noticed but he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed overall and is often times triggered by nothing at all. He is a tinder box mentality guy but spends most of his time here bitching instead of joining the rest of the keyboard mafia on that subforum.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

I don't know if you have ever noticed but he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed overall and is often times triggered by nothing at all. He is a tinder box mentality guy but spends most of his time here bitching instead of joining the rest of the keyboard mafia on that subforum.

I have noticed. He’s built that hard earned reputation brick by brick lol

• Beer 1

On 7/13/2022 at 6:02 PM, RenoCarolina said:

I went to nfl.com out of curiosity and it looks like all of our division and a couple of rando teams are also short on home jerseys other than 1-3 star players.  Where can one go to get cheap, high-quality apparel? 

Nothing associated with the NFL is both cheap and high quality. Pick one but not both.

On 7/13/2022 at 1:24 PM, FuFuLamePoo said:

The jerseys we wear the most, coincidentally, are the most difficult to buy. On the online team store they only sell white CMCs and Chinn's. I mean, I'm not opposed to maybe buying one of those but there are other players I'd rather have. You can't even customize a white jersey. Anyone know the reasoning behind this? As a PSL owner, I really want a white jersey especially with so many of our home games front loaded this year.

I have a authentic Smitty jersey I paid way too much for.  It’s white.

Should have never done that.

Can’t wear it to games.  Did it twice, damn near ruined it.  Now it’s clean, pressed and hung more for display than wear.

Hit up EBay and grab an old white Reebok jersey.  Retro and cool.

On 7/16/2022 at 4:23 AM, YourLastThought said:

Isn't he usually touting racism, himself?