• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaycee Horn to Active-PUP List

12 hours ago, Smithers said:

The dude has been videoed for months during high intensity workouts.  And today he is sore?  Wth

That's ehat makes me believe this is a move to lessen his load from the staff because they know he's physically ready or just really doing it with an overabundance of caution as proactive maintenance?

Oh for fugs sake, we let a player play/practice injured and people bitch and complain (rightfully so). Then when we actually do the smart thing and play it cautious with a guy coming back from injury and......... people bitch and complain. He'll be fine, they just don't want to over do it right off the bat just in case.

• Pie 3

13 hours ago, erwingloudemans88 said:

I've heard on Pat McAfee show that guy's sometimes get injured/reinjured doing work outside the stadium. Then force themselves through the first practice to make sure they are "injured" in camp. Because there are clauses in contracts that limit pay if injured outside the stadium. 

that would work here if Horn was put on NFI/PUP but he was put on Active PUP. So that really doesnt play a role in this situation. 

The coaching staff is just playing it safe, and dont want to run him into the ground in July. 

• Pie 2

On 7/28/2022 at 12:01 AM, Proudiddy said:

That's ehat makes me believe this is a move to lessen his load from the staff because they know he's physically ready or just really doing it with an overabundance of caution as proactive maintenance?

I thought so too, but when he announced that he was looking to add another CB, it made me wonder