• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we getting Watson week 1?

Amos Moses

8 minutes ago, RJK said:

What I can’t stand is the players association willingness to defend this scumbag. I guess they have to but it’s still gross and not a good look. 

Yeah the NFLPA going from an idea of unionizing and protecting players health and whatever to better call saul defense lawyers is pretty lame. They should have their own internal guidelines of how to handle misconduct before it even gets to this level of representing guys. At least like "this is out of our bounds, good luck explaining your weird personal poo in court"

• Beer 4

1 hour ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

When the OP isn't bright enough to realize the appeal is to make the suspension LONGER lol.

Yeah I comprehended that part just fine. My question is in regards to the appeal possible allowing Watson to play while until its resolution. 

12 hours ago, Amos Moses said:

Yeah I comprehended that part just fine. My question is in regards to the appeal possible allowing Watson to play while until its resolution. 

4 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

This is as I assumed.... OP you assumed a player appealed suspension is the same as the the leauge.

12 hours ago, Amos Moses said:

There is a remote possibility for that if he or the NFLPA were to secure an injunction that prevented the suspension from starting.

That's highly unlikely though given that neither party had expressed a desire to appeal the original suspension, only a lengthened one.

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

There is a remote possibility for that if he or the NFLPA were to secure an injunction that prevented the suspension from starting.

That's highly unlikely though given that neither party had expressed a desire to appeal the original suspension, only a lengthened one.

How about the possibility he serves 6 games, and then plays a couple while waiting for the court verdict, and then gets the full year suspension and sits again?