• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The other top tackles...

Mr. Scot

Icky will be our starting LT barring injury week 1. If I’m wrong then fug Rhule really hasn’t learned, I’m guessing Rhule is playing the competition card really heavy rn in attempt to boost our squad let’s see if this works.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Are you suggesting we play Ickey at guard with that statement? He will be the LT week 1. Not sure why there would be any doubt by anyone here.

Then he should be getting as many reps as possible at that spot to lower his learning curve and build chemistry.

• Pie 1

This is the same guy who put in Ervin over BC last year when it was obvious BC was better. Saying he was more of a natural OG. Now BC is getting zero reps at OG and our 1st round pick is playing against back ups. 

🔥 this man!!!!! 

• Flames 3

9 minutes ago, shaq said:

Icky will be our starting LT barring injury week 1. If I’m wrong then fug Rhule really hasn’t learned, I’m guessing Rhule is playing the competition card really heavy rn in attempt to boost our squad let’s see if this works.

Logic would dictate that but we are talking about Rhule. 

• Flames 1

Just now, TheCasillas said:

He is getting reps there… 

Splitting them with Christensen...

We acknowledge that he's a rookie who has a lot to learn, yet we ask him to learn two positions and have him splitting reps with someone else at the spot where we believe he's designated.

What part of this sounds like a wise plan?

• Flames 2

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Splitting them with Christensen...

We acknowledge that he's a rookie who has a lot to learn, yet we ask him to learn two positions and have him splitting reps with someone else at the spot where we believe he's designated.

What part of this sounds like a wise plan?

He isn’t learning two positions … at least from what I’ve been following. I haven’t seen anything about Ickey playing guard, but if you have something sharing that then… I agree.

Sounds like to me Bozeman and Ickey have always been on the field together until today. Someone mentioned in the main practice thread that this was intentional for them to build a relationship on the line. 

• Pie 3