• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Carolina Game Ever...

chknwing

2015 NFC Champ is an obvious answer here but I’m gonna go with an under the radar pick from the 2013 season NO game where Cam hit Dominick Hixon for the game winning TD late in the 4th. Place went bonkers. Also MNF ice up son game from that season was fire.

2015 playoff run was special to be in attendance for. Colts game in 2015 was awesome.

Man I wish we could get back to that intensity.

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 4

4 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

2015 NFC Champ is an obvious answer here but I’m gonna go with an under the radar pick from 2013 season  NO game where Cam hit Dominick Hixon for the game winning TD late in the 4th.

The Rain game.... TD and Luke had great INTs on the day as well.....I remember Ginn setting that up... And the delay from thunderstorms.

Edited by TrevorLaurenceTime22
  • Pie 5
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

2015 NFC Champ is an obvious answer here but I’m gonna go with an under the radar pick from 2013 season  NO game where Cam hit Dominick Hixon for the game winning TD late in the 4th.

Just now, Panther53521 said:

No one has said New Olreans, in the rain, to win the division ….. first time I felt the stadium move

actually this is the same game @therealmjl just mentioned.... I was there too ive been lucky over the years to go to some great ones.

22 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I'll go ahead and state my least favorite as well... In order.

1.SB 50

2.2013 Divisional Playoffs

3. 2008 Divisional Playoffs.

Oddly enough the sting of SB 38 still hurts but I can't bring myself to call it a bad game we clawed to the end.... The three listed above we went down with a whimper.

Superbowl 38 proved to the world that the Carolina Panthers had arrived and we weren't going anywhere. That game put the team on the map.

I still think that was the best game this team has ever played. It was a brawl and I've never been more proud of our guys.

Superbowl 50 had that potential but it was very obviously rigged for a Payton Manning swan song.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

13 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

2015 NFC Champ is an obvious answer here but I’m gonna go with an under the radar pick from the 2013 season NO game where Cam hit Dominick Hixon for the game winning TD late in the 4th. Place went bonkers. Also MNF ice up son game from that season was fire.

2015 playoff run was special to be in attendance for. Colts game in 2015 was awesome.

Man I wish we could get back to that intensity.

Anther great one Luke got the craziest of all no calls on Gronk to clinch that....

Anther honorable mention 2008 MNF Vs the Buccaneers aka the game that got Gruden fired the 302 yard rushing game and Stewie breaking Ronde.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Superbowl 38 proved to the world that the Carolina Panthers had arrived and we weren't going anywhere. That game put the team on the map.

I still think that was the best game this team has ever played. It was a brawl and I've never been more proud of our guys.

Superbowl 50 had that potential but it was very obviously rigged for a Payton Manning swan song.

2013 Vs the Niners was rigged af too hence why they ate my most hated.

• Beer 1