• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corral heading to IR

Floppin

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

All these immature insults just show how bad your argument is 

You are the one who started with the retarded question right??

Or did you forget your "you must be mentally handicapped statement" 4 days ago??

Stop playing victim sweetheart because you make dumb points and get called on it...lol

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, frankw said:

We had our choice we could have moved up for Willis and Howell was available. I would have been fine with either and Willis had the highest ceiling out of all but the staff made their choice and we're stuck with it.

That's how I feel. I'm not even upset over it because I don't know if our staff is any good at evaluating QB talent and I'm certainly not sold on the idea that they can develop someone.

They took their shot. How it works out is TBD, but I'm not hopeful.

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Can the process play the fug out before we go into he will never be nothing mode??

When did football become a 1 year is all you need to know league??

I said he likely won't make it. He's 3rd round QB who won't play or likely practice most of rookie year. 

If Baker ays well then obviously the job is his. If he doesn't and Sam continues to be Sam then we're likely back to drafting another QB.

The odds aren't in his favor. No need to be sensitive about a fairly objective take.

1 minute ago, Call Me James said:

I said he likely won't make it. He's 3rd round QB who won't play or likely practice most of rookie year. 

If Baker ays well then obviously the job is his. If he doesn't and Sam continues to be Sam then we're likely back to drafting another QB.

The odds aren't in his favor. No need to be sensitive about a fairly objective take.

Really ?? Miss me with that sensitivity poo.. 

Like I said the kid is talented and has Atleast a 4 year contract.. He has a opportunity if he comes back and works hard on NFL play style and bulking up..  

Even with a new coach his arm talent and athleticism will give him a chance to compete.. Even if it isn't here if he comes back strong he becomes a trade chip being very young with a elite arm. 

So again let's not count the kid out 3 weeks into his career..

Jmo sweetheart..

7 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Really ?? Miss me with that sensitivity poo.. 

Like I said the kid is talented and has Atleast a 4 year contract.. He has a opportunity if he comes back and works hard on NFL play style and bulking up..  

Even with a new coach his arm talent and athleticism will give him a chance to compete.. Even if it isn't here if he comes back strong he becomes a trade chip being very young with a elite arm. 

So again let's not count the kid out 3 weeks into his career..

Jmo sweetheart..

You've said the same things about teddy, Sam, and now Matt.

I'm all for folks having hope....

Entertain me, what scenario do you see where MC becomes our QB?

7 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Chris Simms is now a Malik guy, was worth the gamble

Malik still has a lot of work to do but you can tell he belongs out there. Very comfortable in the pocket, has an absolute cannon and elite quick twitch. He’s not gonna out run guys but he can make the first guy miss. Basically everything some people on this forum were saying about him. If he were 6’3”-6’5” he would’ve been a first rounder. I personally think he’s gonna be really special down the road.

• Beer 1

Before the draft we all knew Rhule had his crush on Pickett.

Probably wanted him. Others said this guy is better, look, he played better than Pickett in HIS last two seasons.

Petty Matt(remember how he miss-handled the Cam situation) wanted to prove himself right.

Gave the kid the least to eat in favor of his Menagerie.

Past behaviors make be believe this scenario is entirely possible.

The Operation Golden Corral thing , yes it was a joke...halfway, it was a desperate plea to Rhule to f'n develop a QB and stop waisting our time on leftovers.

He refuses.

The most winningest QB was home grown, New England drafted him. Aaron Rodgers, Packers draft pick.RussellWilson(Seahawks Russ) 3rd round homegrown.

You guys are viewing Corral through the lense of Matt Rhule who wasn't going to give him reps if he looked like Cam out there.

Agenda. No "plan". Just dirty used underwear 

6 hours ago, Call Me James said:

You've said the same things about teddy, Sam, and now Matt.

I'm all for folks having hope....

Entertain me, what scenario do you see where MC becomes our QB?

When did any of this happen?? I didn't like any of these moves from the get go..

I took a wait and see on each player and have threads of me Trashing them when it was proven on the field...

2 scenario..

1. Baker is good saves Rhule's job gets either Franchise tag or a 3 years contract  (like teddy) and MC gets next year and the year after to develop as his backup..

2. MC is still under contract for 3 more years.. Fitt is still here and hires the new coach.. New coach gets his QB but MC is still here due to his elite arm talent and physical abilities.. And works his way into a back up role like Matt Schaub did in ATL..

• Pie 1