• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule hate....

tarheelfan23

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I want to see this evidence that he can coach. Two 5 win NFL seasons and a college career that featured only two top 25 wins, those coming against ECU and Navy both of which fell out of the rankings to never return after losing to Temple. He never beat a ranked opponent at Baylor.

Success this season is contingent on if he can...  

I haven't seen much but I'd rather pull for improvement than anther lost season... 

EDIT *If I ever see three fake punts in the same game again it should be an immediate firing*

Edited by TrevorLaurenceTime22

6 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Success this season is contingent on if he can...  

I haven't seen much but I'd rather pull for improvement than anther lost season... 

EDIT *If I ever see three fake punts in the same game again it should be an immediate firing*

I want one or the other. Give me dramatic improvement or a total face plant. Anything in between would be worst case scenario IMO.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Just ignore him.  The guy's a banned alt.

Zod is laughing right now because he knows you and the poo bird himself Trevor time are full of sh*t.

Same ripp. Never been perma banned. You hate free speech because everyone doesn't think like you.

Guess what?

Independence Day Usa GIF by CBS

• Beer 1

I don't hate Rhule.  I also don't think he's a good coach.  The two aren't mutually exclusive.  To me, it's a simple question:  If fired here, would he be hired elsewhere in the NFL as a head coach?  My answer is no, he would not.  I'm sure he'd get another mid-tier college job rather quickly and probably do quite well.

The hate should be reserved for a front office that isn't constructed and organized in a manner conducive to success.  It seems that no one there has the power to pull the plug on the coaching regime.  That falls squarely on the owner.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3