• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule hate....

tarheelfan23

1 minute ago, CRA said:

yes, you had other posts.  But you also had one that perfectly summarized both Joe Brady and Matt Rhule.  So perfectly that I pointed it out. 

But again, you have ruined the illusion you actually believe what you type by admitting to being an alt. It was entertaining for a moment.  

Believe what you like, CRA,  I can draw you into to any thread just by hating on poor ol Joe-lost child-Brady.

You're like obsessed.

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I think the jury is most definitely out. This season will tell us a lot. 

One thing though: coaching in the NCAA and in the NFL are practically two different things, because you're going from kids to grown men.

100% agree...2 years in and the guys know his expectations and he has learned...he is right on schedule for his year 3 takeover 

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

ah, the whole "glass half full" method of going through life post.  I love these because no matter how optimistic I get about this team and no matter how many times I post we are going to the super bowl it doesnt change the actual reality of the situation

This is a anonymous sports message board, its fuging retarded to take what someone posts and try to apply it to their real life, but congrats you did buddy

I wasn't referring to him but myself but I already knew that you understand nothing. (Just on the sports message board, of course)

Also the glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's completely full. Half water and half air. *smiles*

2 hours ago, Luciu5 said:

This thread is 5 pages long in an hour, midday on a Weds. I thought I'd find something interesting in here.

I didn't.

Full disclosure, I read the first post and the last post only.

I should've done the same and saved myself some grief

• Beer 1

54 minutes ago, tarheelfan23 said:

Thanks Dave Tepper for letting us know that was what you told Matt

I mean, Tepper came out and started his spring press conference by thanking Rhule for hiring NFL coaches. Who does that unless it's a specific sore point and credit needs to appear to be placed on the guy who apparently didn't find it necessary when he had zero on his staff in key positions before? It's fully reasonable to assume he was voluntold to do so.

49 minutes ago, tarheelfan23 said:

If we give the guy time, like Tepper is doing, he is going to be a better coach long term than all these guys.  Who cares if he makes playoffs year 1....its all about long term sustainability 

Who said anything about playoffs? Those examples were playoff teams, yes, but dude was poor in year 1 and managed to do wayyyy worse in year 2. The bar was low and he still flopped under it.

45 minutes ago, Captroop said:

Refute me, then.

You're the one making the statement that contradicts the evidence. You're the one who needs to support it, and at this point there is no clear proof to refute the 2 years of Rhule suckage we have already in the books. Lets see where it stands in 8 weeks.

24 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

It's just more fun than being angry all the time. It's how I try to live my life about everything. My philosophy is that if you can't believe in something good then what's the point of anything?

Just to make sure you understood the intent, I was saying that I was one of the darkside not you, because my opinion isn't popular but yours is. 

And thanks for the respect. I appreciate that comment. 

Since when is being realistic automatically the same as being angry? I made a post yesterday that being objective is not the same as being pessimistic... guess we need one saying that being objective isn't the same as being angry as well.

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

It's just more fun than being angry all the time. It's how I try to live my life about everything. My philosophy is that if you can't believe in something good then what's the point of anything?

Just to make sure you understood the intent, I was saying that I was one of the darkside not you, because my opinion isn't popular but yours is. 

And thanks for the respect. I appreciate that comment. 

Oh I know, I didn't take it as anything negative from your end. I respect the optimism some fans, like yourself, have about this season and wish I could share it, but I need some evidence to get me to that point, and we're lightyears away. 

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, tarheelfan23 said:

100% agree...2 years in and the guys know his expectations and he has learned...he is right on schedule for his year 3 takeover 

“Year 3 takeover”

Are we going to lose to every ranked/good opponent and not win our conference/division? 

• Flames 1