• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please post all your RHULE SUCKS posts here..HATE THREAD

ladypanther

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

Nope, not at all. I don't even expect you to hate everything he does. But the implication was that others haven't given adequate points to support their views, and I believe many of us have.

Well, you are correct that I have seen countless posts where Rhule was criticized without adequate reason.  I have also seen posts where he is trusted without adequate reason.

I was not calling anyone out but complimenting a nice intelligent post from one member.  Sorry if I offended.

1 hour ago, Shufdog said:

This place is on the verge of it. LOL!!!

People have short term memories. 

Matt Rhule isn’t getting unique disrespect.  Huddle has always shat on people really bad at their jobs 

what’s unique is he wasn’t fired after 2022.  Which was a top 10 single season show by a HC over the last 2 decades 

5 hours ago, OceanRider said:

It’s because as soon as I pull CH up during the season it’s full time meltdown mode. Even after the good games. There’s enough crap wrong in the world that it’s an instant NOPE from me to come here and try to read all this nonsense. 

Im a full time fan, not fair weather. I support my team even when they are losing. 

Denial doesn't equal support.

It's one thing to say "I want the Panthers to win". Quite another to say "Sam Darnold is a great quarterback who can lead us to the playoffs". One of those statements is valid. The other is delusional.

Bottom Line: Matt Rhule just isn't qualified to be an NFL coach. You can tell people you don't want to hear that or argue against it all you want, but none of that is going to change the truth of it.

I get wanting to be a fan, but dismissing reality doesn't make anything better.

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

nice try, but until rhule starts winning games, expect the hate and the deserved lack of confidence to keep flowing. since he is essentially at the core of this team and responsible for managing it, most issues facing the team will somehow be directly connected to him. his disapproval is going to keep showing up in most threads because all threads in the fabric of this team connect to him.

you want the hate to stop? team will have to start winning first. rhule will have to prove he can coach a winning team. you don't have to like it, but no one likes losing and so far that's about all we've one with him.

All valid...

And frankly, I dislike using the word "hate" in this context. I seriously doubt anybody here hates him personally. The majority here feel that he's not qualified for his job and should be replaced. That's a perfectly valid point of view, no hate required.

Frankly, it's kind of lazy to just say that people hate him. It excuses you from having to debate any of the points they make about his deficiencies. Much easier to say "you just hate him" than to actually try to defend his record.

Heck, I used to get told that I "just hated" Marty Hurney too. I'd love to ask any of the people who said that back then if they would want him back now.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

All valid...

And frankly, I dislike using the word "hate" in this context. I seriously doubt anybody here hates him personally. The majority here feel that he's not qualified for his job and should be replaced. That's a perfectly valid point of view, no hate required.

Frankly, it's kind of lazy to just say that people hate him. It excuses you from having to debate any of the points they make about his deficiencies. Much easier to say "you just hate him" than to actually try to defend his record.

Heck, I used to get told that I "just hated" Marty Hurney too. I'd love to ask any of the people who said that back then if they would want him back now.

Dude. People make fun of his appearance all the time, and you personally have called him "dumbass." Does it require physical assault before you consider it hate? I mean, it's embarrassingly juvenile, but it's still hate.

13 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

Dude. People make fun of his appearance all the time, and you personally have called him "dumbass." Does it require physical assault before you consider it hate? I mean, it's embarrassingly juvenile, but it's still hate.

I don't support making fun of his appearance, and personally I've probably called things he's done dumbass more than I've called him dumbass, but unfortunately as a descriptive term, the name fits.

If you really want to fight those things though, this would be my challenge:

Defend his performance and his results.

If you want to say the criticism is unfair, show me an objective reason why.

And to be clear, "well he might get better", "this year could be improved" or any other such hypothetical thing does not count. Likewise, I can give you hiring better coaches as a positive, but even that doesn't mean much until we see results.

Bottom Line: Nobody's going to improve their view of them until he gives them a reason to, and that's a perfectly rational outlook.

Show me winning, show me improvement, show me real progress, and then we can talk.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

17 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

Matt Rhule signed a 60 million dollar deal to work in the entertainment business.  He is okay.  He willingly signed up for this gig.  And getting "fan hate" or "media hate" shouldn't be conflated with hating of actual humans.   

Matt Rhule knows what happens when you take the job and lose.  For all the 7 year JayZ BS he spewed he addressed the fact he knew he had to win up front at the time as well.  Rhule ain't dumb.  Nor is he someone that needs actual defense.  What is going on here is fandom 101. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't support making fun of his appearance, and personally I've probably called things he's done dumbass more than I've called him dumbass, but unfortunately as a descriptive term, the name fits.

If you really want to fight those things though, this would be my challenge:

Defend his performance and his results.

If you want to say the criticism is unfair, show me an objective reason why.

And to be clear, "well he might get better", "this year could be improved" or any other such hypothetical thing does not count. Likewise, I can give you hiring better coaches as a positive, but even that doesn't mean much until we see results.

Bottom Line: Nobody's going to improve their view of them until he gives them a reason to, and that's a perfectly rational outlook.

Show me winning, show me improvement, show me real progress, and then we can talk.

In no way am I defending Rhule's performance. Never have, so I don't have to defend poo, chief.  I'm just tired of hearing grown men shriek like bitches constantly in a forum that used to be a fun place to get news about my favorite football team.

The inflammatory crybaby poo used to only be for troll alts. Now it's gotten to the point that if we made it to the superbowl and lost because of a missed FG from a backup kicker we had to sign because of injury, you would blame it on Rhule's training camp rep frequency. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Matt Rhule signed a 60 million dollar deal to work in the entertainment business.  He is okay.  He willingly signed up for this gig.  And getting "fan hate" or "media hate" shouldn't be conflated with hating of actual humans.   

Matt Rhule knows what happens when you take the job and lose.  For all the 7 year JayZ BS he spewed he addressed the fact he knew he had to win up front at the time as well.  Rhule ain't dumb.  Nor is he someone that needs actual defense.  What is going on here is fandom 101. 

I honestly don't care. I know Matt will be fine.  Scot was clutching his pearls over the use of the word "hate" so I just pointed out what as what. The whiney tone/redundancy/and predictability has just gotten on my nerves lately, and I don't think I'm alone in that.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

I honestly don't care. I know Matt will be fine.  Scot was clutching his pearls over the use of the word "hate" so I just pointed out what as what. The whiney tone/redundancy/and predictability has just gotten on my nerves lately, and I don't think I'm alone in that.

I mean, I got tired of people moaning about Marty Hurney and Mike Shula.  I obviously didn't love them but it wasn't really my thing to hate overly hard on them.  Everyone gets their fandom out different.  Complaining about sports is just sports 101 IMO.   That's what people do.