• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Fantasy Football League?

Khyber53

Bttt, so far these teams have paid:

KyaKona

SC BOILED Peanuts

Fumbledore

Blue Moon

Also no one currently in the yahoo league has notified me that they want out since league is paid. I’ll come around to try to verify tomorrow, but If you want out how’s the time so we have time to fill.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, NAS said:

@KyaKona how come we're not doing Defense or Kickers in the draft?

It’s the settings I posted on like the 4th or 5th post in the thread. Added an extra flex in place of them. If it’s not what people want I can change, but if I don’t start hearing from more then the 4 that paid I may be refunding and deleting the league. 

9 hours ago, KyaKona said:

It’s the settings I posted on like the 4th or 5th post in the thread. Added an extra flex in place of them. If it’s not what people want I can change, but if I don’t start hearing from more then the 4 that paid I may be refunding and deleting the league. 

Are you able to message them through Yahoo Fantasy?  

1 hour ago, NAS said:

Are you able to message them through Yahoo Fantasy?  

Yeah I have emailed them via yahoo and posted on this thread. Was initial confusion I guess on whether the league was free or paid, so I don’t want to get in a hybrid situation where only 5-6 people pay others don’t.

League update 6/12 paid:

@KyaKona

@PantherFanInPhilly

@Gat

@NAS

@WaterBoy

@KSpan

Need to pay 6/12:

@countryboi

@raleigh-panther

@DJ feed me moore

@PanthersGTI

@AcrossThePondPanther

Then there is one more team I haven’t been able to triangulate between posts/username/email.

Also have at least 4 that have expressed interest in filling in outside of the 12 joined. So I think I’m going to set a 4pm deadline to hear from/get paid from the 6 In the not paid list before I start replacing. May sound mean, but with draft tomorrow night, don’t want to risk inactive teams.

• Pie 2