• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Practice tweets

Jackie Lee

17 minutes ago, Hugo said:

Probably won't get cut if these are the players he is taking reps with

i don' think he's in any real danger of getting cut. traded...maybe, but not cut. they probably won't fight to keep him off IR if he gets hurt, but even then it would probably be a "designated to return" deal. he may not get a jersey often, but he'll be on the roster.

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

It's hard for me to imagine they are still letting guys practice that they know will not be here in a matter of hours.  Reporters should be looking for absences.

Rhule:  "Good practice today guy, now turn in your playbook.  No, you can't shower before you clean out your locker."

That's would be rule for you.

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, ThPantherFan said:

Would be nice but I wouldn't bet on it.

he looked like he was trying to be gentle in that drill they posted. i'd say at this point it might be just under 50/50 he plays week 1, especially if they intend for him to be the starter the rest of the season. they won't push him early if they have long term plans for him....at least that's the smart play and what i would do. we're talking rhule here so who knows.

• Beer 3

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

It's hard for me to imagine they are still letting guys practice that they know will not be here in a matter of hours.  Reporters should be looking for absences.

Rhule:  "Good practice today guy, now turn in your playbook.  No, you can't shower before you clean out your locker."

Remember the word was PJ got a lot of preseason reps because we thought we could either get a trade offer for him or at least help him get a job elsewhere.

Could that apply to Marshall? Unknown.

40 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Gas ain't that high, man.

Lady Cowboy Fan would debate you on that notion.

• Poo 1