• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official cut day thread !

Zod

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

but praised Shaq for being loud and vocal this offseason....

Vocal leader, yeah.

Trying to remember who he was talking about when he referenced preferring quiet players. I think it was at Fan Fest when he was talking to Smitty (ironically enough).

27 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

Yoooo I got a brokeback mountain game ad on my poo the other day. I'm lowkey scared to say anything lmao cuz of algorithms but a.) I dont have to worry about that. b.) the eggshell penis thing a few months back makes me think everyone else is getting the brokeback mountain game ad too.

Nope. Not me.  I am getting ads for Bikini Summer I, II, and III. 

• The D 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Vocal leader, yeah.

Trying to remember who he was talking about when he referenced preferring quiet players. I think it was at Fan Fest when he was talking to Smitty (ironically enough).

do you think he was joking with Steve Smith? Might have been making a joke at Steve.

5 minutes ago, Panthering said:

Saunders & Roberts is my guess. If there's a third then Zylstra but I doubt it. 

Roberts is one of our returners though. Zylstra is a very good special teams guy.

I keep trying to find reasons to cut people ahead of TMJ but it's hard.

IMO, I would axe Saunders(to PS), TMJ(to PS). 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Roberts is one of our returners though. Zylstra is a very good special teams guy.

I keep trying to find reasons to cut people ahead of TMJ but it's hard.

IMO, I would axe Saunders(to PS), TMJ(to PS). 

They are not going to give up on a 2nd round pick this early. I could see them trading him, but he won't be outright cut. I think they're more likely to just trust Shi as a returner and cut one (both?) of Roberts/Zylstra (in addition to Saunders who has not shot of making the 53 IMO).

Edited by UNCrules2187