• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay "Arrival Experience"

Mr. Scot

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

My first post was a quote of Roaring Riot's tweet, followed by my asking if anyone had taken part in this particular thing before mentioning that I saw some people complain about it online and acknowledging that free to $350 was a pretty steep price increase.

This is pretty clearly a brand new package.  Unless you're suggesting they used to have a free all-inclusive food/drinks pre-game event.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

My first post was a quote of Roaring Riot's tweet, followed by my asking if anyone had taken part in this particular thing before mentioning that I saw some people complain about it online and acknowledging that free to $350 was a pretty steep price increase.

So since I didn't really say all that much about it myself, I guess what I can take from your post is that Roaring Riot was "creating a false narrative" and "acting in bad faith" by saying what he did.

Of course, given that you already said he was "using this story as a marketing opportunity", I probably shouldn't be surprised that you'd think that way.

I’ll reiterate: Do you even know how to make an argument that's honest/not in bad faith?

2 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

This is pretty clearly a brand new package.  Unless you're suggesting they used to have a free all-inclusive food/drinks pre-game event.

It's $350 a person for some food and music while you watch players walk into the stadium.

Reposting the original...

You can't take anything the RR says seriously. He has his own agenda, his own desire to make a profit, and his own plan to supply fans with Pantherdom that has nothing to do with the team offically. He wants to be the star. And there is nothing wrong with that. By all means, go to HIS pre-gamer. I hear it's great.

That said, if anyone can prove they will block off EVERY SINGLE way for a fan to now get near a player unless they pay $350 ... ok, we'll all stand corrected. RR implies a "free fan experience" has been taken away. What was that exactly these past decades anyway? Fans behind guardrails clapping? Them begging a player to waste their time and come over to sign something? Maybe Sir Purr was in the area and a cheerleader or two? Was that the "free experience" some feel is no longer a thing? Or was it some big to do? With fans everywhere, players, DJs, food, beverages, etc? Pretty sure it was not that.

They simply have a unique fan experience that costs money that you can decide to take part in or not take part in. Just like your tickets cost money and you can either choose to watch the game inside the stadium or not lol.

Again, if cops are going to bar all fans from every area around player parking, hit them with batons when they approach the Extra Evil Rich Person Area, and treat true fans like peasants as they shoo them to the RR where the REAL action is ... I'll eat crow.

• Pie 2

cmon you stupid poors, just downsize your rolls royce to a luxury BMW and you have the money necessary and then some.  I mean, just cut down on the upkeep of your third vacation home and you'll have the money easy.  Jeeze, I cant believe you selfish A-holes, denying this poor multi-billionaire of his hard earned money stream that hes never had before.

3 hours ago, frankw said:

Yes the billionaire who has made bad decision after bad decision is the real victim here and Roaring Riot is the enemy. Brooklyn Bully sucking off Tepper is one of the least surprising things I've ever read here.

Aww, poor lil frankw, triggered yet again by me.

Tepper did nothing wrong in this instance.

13 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Aww, poor lil frankw, triggered yet again by me.

Tepper did nothing wrong in this instance.

You're the one offering up walls of text to stick your neck out for a billionaire who will never see or acknowledge your attempts at defending his honor. But I'm triggered? We both know what you're really about anyways BB and this is 100% on brand for you.

I Know Aint No Sunshine GIF

Edited by frankw
  • Beer 1