• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Three Top Corners.

Panthers Fan 69

Horn has barely been around to play. Maybe some more experience will help. Maybe

Jackson has always been hit or miss. Can make a nice play every so often but then gets beat bad or avoids tackling etc. Nothing new there he is what he is at this point.

CJ has always been bad so far. Jags dumped him after one year and he looked pretty bad with us last year. People just talked him up during preseason but I don’t expect much from him. 

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands said:

Right now I am trying to figure out where CJ Henderson's pass interference ranks on the list of all time stupid panther penalties.

It's number 1 to me.  Possibly worst penalty ever regardless of the type.  That was literally one of the dumbest plays I have ever seen.  In any sport.  Like really DUMB.  It was fuging bad, I just still can't believe it.  And honestly, if I was the coach, he would not have seen the field the rest of the game.  Taylor still looked better to me in stretches last season than Henderson ever has.

Again, the only times we have ever noticed Henderson since hes been here is for getting destroyed or making dumbass penalties/plays like today.  And for a CB, that's pretty much the opposite of what you want.  I'm over that "project."

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Horn is basically a rookie and even all pro rookies get beat in the NFL. Henderson and Djax had good coverage most of the day. It was poor pressure and scheme that really killed us. How do you not account for Nick Chubb? 

i noticed in the 2nd half we brought Horn in the box with Chinn. The browns started to struggle with running the ball. There were a flew plays where Horn was in the backfield leading to some disruption of the plays.