• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interior DL summed up in one clip

ncfan

3 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I’m starting to think this is more bad schemes by Snow than anything. 

I mean it has to be. Nobody makes plays on the ball and everyone constantly looks lost. I have never seen an NFL team like this. Well this team the last two years does come to mind, especially every game against Tampa Bay. 

Brown is not bad at all. This is your coaches scheme and having a bunch of hybrid DTs that cant take on the run next to him. Brown is a one man crew with stopping the run. I feel bad for him. He is our highest graded defender on the team. Need to sign a big time DT next year in free agency that can stop the run and Brown will be a beast. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jared Patterson said:

Brown is not bad at all. This is your coaches scheme and having a bunch of hybrid DTs that cant take on the run next to him. Brown is a one man crew with stopping the run. I feel bad for him. He is our highest graded defender on the team. Need to sign a big time DT next year in free agency that can stop the run and Brown will be a beast. 

Was watching some Brandon Thorn clips today and he was pointing out how good a guard Teller is. Sure it would be nice to see some more penetration from Brown but something tells me that Snow had them playing soft and just reacting because both Brown and Ioannidis were just catching  

3 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Was watching some Brandon Thorn clips today and he was pointing out how good a guard Teller is. Sure it would be nice to see some more penetration from Brown but something tells me that Snow had them playing soft and just reacting because both Brown and Ioannidis were just catching  

Teller is arguably the best guard in the league. Right up there w Martin and Nelson. Baker had the greatest line of all time up there and we somehow think he will be better here.