• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2 Other Games

TrevorLaurenceTime22

Damn. You have one of the best young QBs in the league and after he throws a 99 yard pick six on a miscommunication, you come out and go threw and out with three straight hand off runs. Way to go, coach. Why don't you just go over there and flat out tell the guy you lost your nerve because you don't think he can bounce back from a mistake.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Damn. You have one of the best young QBs in the league and after he throws a 99 yard pick six on a miscommunication, you come out and go threw and out with three straight hand off runs. Way to go, coach. Why don't you just go over there and flat out tell the guy you lost your nerve because you don't think he can bounce back from a mistake.

Obviously should have ran one or twice in the red zone. That pick was on first down I think?

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Obviously should have ran one or twice in the red zone. That pick was on first down I think?

It was. But they had completed 4 straight passes. Can't really blame them for the play call, but I can blame them for leaving that guy in the game when he was begging to come out. He was gassed and he was the one targeted on the miscommunication that led to the pick six. I know you're wanting to go tempo there because you're rolling but your boy is dead ass tired.

• Beer 1

55 minutes ago, onmyown said:

I actually have $100 the chargers make it to final four

that said watching these teams and the Panther struggle against a garbage browns qb is night and day

the panthers do not look like the same league, not even close…they are literally a college team in the nfl

And not a good one 

what must it be like to have a pro team that looks like a pro team ?