• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is the issue not Rhule

t96

4 minutes ago, t96 said:

Yes Rhule sucks but the real issue is Tepper who has run this team into the ground since he bought it. Wrong decision after wrong decision after wrong decision for him. Rhule getting fired will not change a damn thing as Tepper will just replace him with another loser on another wrong decision. By far the worst state this team has ever been in and it’s all because of this pompous douche who thinks he’s a genius. Until he’s gone nothing will get better. 

Yes, Tepper is a big part of the problem.  He hasn't fired rule yet so I agree.

Rhule sucks for sure don’t get me wrong, he needs to go ASAP. But he’s just a symptom of the real problem. Replacing him with someone just as bad is what will most likely happen. Tepper can’t run a football team to save his life. Hasn’t done 1 good thing since he took over. 

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Rhule sucks for sure don’t get me wrong, he needs to go ASAP. But he’s just a symptom of the real problem. Replacing him with someone just as bad is what will most likely happen. Tepper can’t run a football team to save his life. Hasn’t done 1 good thing since he took over. 

Hey he got rid of the NFL shield at midfield and put the Panthers logo, but that's all I got 🤷‍♂️

• Flames 1

7 minutes ago, t96 said:

Yes Rhule sucks but the real issue is Tepper who has run this team into the ground since he bought it. Wrong decision after wrong decision after wrong decision for him. Rhule getting fired will not change a damn thing as Tepper will just replace him with another loser on another wrong decision. By far the worst state this team has ever been in and it’s all because of this pompous douche who thinks he’s a genius. Until he’s gone nothing will get better. 

...I said that last year....  quit bitten my sht....

Just now, mcsmoak said:

On second thought, maybe apathy is what Tepper is aiming for.  That would actually make more sense.  Keep Rhule around and continue trading for retread QBs until the stadium becomes mostly empty week to week and he can move the team

I would not be surprised. He’s not going to get a stadium with taxpayer money here that’s for sure and then he can “justify” moving us

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

Yeah they both suck equally, just at least Rhule has done something football related at college whereas Tepper is a small man syndrome hag of a creature with nothing even resembling football intelligence or know how.

This is why its dumb that the NFL has owners in the first place. What the fug does Tepper know about football? His qualification for owning the team was having enough money to buy it. That seems like a silly way to run any organization.