• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

11 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Yea I could see it.  We've had Arizona's number for a while.  Maybe its still payback for Jake's luck running out in that playoff game.

We have more than Avenged Jake's 5 INTs in the 08' playoffs... heck we have beaten them in the playoffs twice since then including the mother of all beatdowns in the 15' NFC title game.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Giants D looking not as good as I thought vs Cooper Rush. Maybe looking good against us and the Jets was a mirage

Cooper Rush did beat last seasons afc champs....  The Giants had had some help but at the end of the day they have allowed 6 points in a half... you will win a lot of games giving up just 12 ppg.

• Beer 1

After watching some of the games over the last few weeks, I have come to the conclusion that our offense is not terrible.  It is decidedly average.  Unfortunately, some bad end game decisions and poor red zone play are the reason we are 1-2.  

I doubt those two things will get better, but one can always hope.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

After watching some of the games over the last few weeks, I have come to the conclusion that our offense is not terrible.  It is decidedly average.  Unfortunately, some bad end game decisions and poor red zone play are the reason we are 1-2.  

I doubt it will get better, but one can always hope.  

Scoring is down dramatically by the standards of the season yes its average pretty much on the nose. 

2 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I doubt it will get better, but one can always hope.  

30th in yards per game, 30th in pass yards per game, 29th in 3rd down conversion. The run game and a couple break away plays are masking how bad our pass game has been

• Pie 1