• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McAdoo Predictable

ncfan

36 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Apparently Orvilisky is exaggerating a bit because there are multiple examples that violate his rule in a very small data set.    Also a Run Pass Option can be a run or pass,  to include it as just a run doesn't help his case either.  So if there are plays where CMC is behind Baker a yard , you cannot sell out for a run like  Orvilisky is telling you.

Orvilisky predicted us to go to the playoffs.  He's pissed we're 0-2 and grasping at straws for why.

I'm not arguing the coaching has been great, it hasn't.  I'm saying Orvilisky is going to pick on something about the Panthers because he predicted us to go to the playoffs.

There’s been around 3-4 examples out of 2 full games of film.

a local writers covering the team keep show those specific 3 play.  About 98% of the plays, Dan ain’t wrong.

it’s like digging up 4-5 highlights from a Sam Darnold highlight tape with the Jets.  And saying look, see they’re wrong he’s not bad.  He doesn’t always make bad decisions.

Edited by ncfan
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1

10 minutes ago, ncfan said:

There’s been around 3-4 examples out of 2 full games of film.

a local writers covering the team keep show those specific 3 play.  About 98% of the plays, Dan ain’t wrong

RPO!=Run

If you assume a run on an RPO you will get burned.  This is way more than 4 examples.

4 examples are direct violations of the rule.  He's throwing RPO in with the Runs and they are not the same.  They simply aren't.

If you look at our history.... its been: 1st down, run up the gut for a couple yards and a cloud of dust, year after year under RR.  Where was Orvilisky saying the Panthers are going to run on 1st down?  My 10 year old caught on.

Edited by poundaway

1 minute ago, poundaway said:

RPO!=Run

If you assume a run on an RPO you will get burned.  This is way more than 4 examples.

4 examples are direct violations of the rule.  He's throwing RPO in with the Runs and they are not the same.  They simply aren't.

They know run or the quick pass and where the quick the pass goes.

if you’d actually watch the All22.  Giants edge defenders knew exactly where it was, what the play was. And knew where to to put their hands up if he pulled from run to pass.  Hence why we’ve had so many batted passes.

Teams have figured us out.

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, ncfan said:

if you’d actually watch the All22.  Giants edge defenders knew exactly where it was, what the play was. And knew where to to put their hands up if he pulled from run to pass.  Hence why we’ve had so many batted passes.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

So now they know WHERE we are passing to  based on CMC's 1 foot differential.

Even Orvilesky didn't say they know where the  RPO pass goes. 

CRA, sometimes you want something to be true just so much, that you twist yourself into knots to get there.

That's why your avatar is a Joe Brady love icon.  You just don't know when to quit.

I also find it interesting that you didn't contest that RR was predictable.

Edited by poundaway

5 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Yeah they gotta chill on the shotgun RPO's either way. Play action under center works well with Baker, I think we're only running it 30% of the time

14 minutes ago, poundaway said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

CRA, sometimes you want something to be true just so much, that you twist yourself into knots to get there.

That's why your avatar is a Joe Brady love icon.  You just don't know when to quit.

Everything I told you about Ben McAdoo has been true.  Now you got ESPN and everyone else telling you as well. 

hard to be more wrong about something than you have been about McAdoo.  Or Matt Rhule. But here you stand screaming up is down lol. 

and I have a Brady avatar because I tried guess what dumb thing a dumb coach would do next.  Which is a hard game to play.  Because Rhule brings such a wide variety and onslaught of dumb each week.   Funny how you wear that as some triumph for Rhule lol. 

• Beer 1

17 minutes ago, poundaway said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Joe Brady love icon?

If you can’t even tell the difference between a picture of Tepper and Joe Brady.  Then I don’t even know what to say.

I’ll ask you though.  Have you watched the All22? 
I have, others have.  And they aren’t trying to spin it as damage control like some of the local media has.

20 minutes ago, poundaway said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have, others have.  And they aren’t trying to spin it as damage control like some of the local media has.

7 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Joe Brady love icon?

If you can’t even tell the difference between a picture of Tepper and Joe Brady.  Then I don’t even know what to say.

he is talking about mine.   

poundaway claimed Joe Brady was the cause of all out problems on O, was the secret GM that brought Sam Darnold in, and invented COVID.   And that Ben McAdoo was a good OC, would implement a running offense and be vastly better than Joe Brady. 

I argued Matt Rhule was the primary issue and while Joe Brady sucked, Rhule used him as a scapegoat for Rhule's mess.  The problem never left.  It is Matt Rhule and the only that ultimately matters.   And on top of that I told him Ben McAdoo was a predictable and trash playcaller and only employed today because no one decent would work for Rhule as an OC. 

I lost a bet to him because i guessed Matt Rhule would do something incredibly dumb and he simply did 59 other stupid things instead and somehow poundaway highsteps over that lol

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

he is talking about mine.   

poundaway claimed Joe Brady was the cause of all out problems on O, was the secret GM that brought Sam Darnold in, and invented COVID.   And that Ben McAdoo was a good OC, would implement a running offense and be vastly better than Joe Brady. 

I argued Matt Rhule was the primary issue and while Joe Brady sucked, Rhule used him as a scapegoat for Rhule's mess.  The problem never left.  It is Matt Rhule and the only that ultimately matters.   And on top of that I told him Ben McAdoo was a predictable and trash playcaller and only employed today because no one decent would work for Rhule as an OC. 

I lost a bet to him because i guessed Matt Rhule would do something incredibly done and he simpyl did 59 other stupid things instead and somehow poundaway highsteps over that lol

I'd take joe brady in a second over the moron mcadoo

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I'd take joe brady in a second over the moron mcadoo

at least Joe Brady was the equivalent of a rookie QB.  You at least knew going in he was a project that was going to have to develop, grow and take lumps.   Rhule simply shouldn't of hired him because he didn't have to staff/team where it made sense to try to gamble on a new OC. 

But McAdoo was as proven commodity.  Which makes it way worse.  They just went out and added a OC the entire league deemed unfit to run an offense.  And it's going predictably bad.  

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

at least Joe Brady was the equivalent of a rookie QB.  You at least knew going in he was a project that was going to have to develop, grow and take lumps.   Rhule simply shouldn't of hired him because he didn't have to staff/team where it made sense to try to gamble on a new OC. 

But McAdoo was as proven commodity.  Which makes it way worse.  They just went out and added a OC the entire league deemed unfit to run an offense. 

2021 matt rhule - I fired brady because he wasnt running enough, we need to run 30x a game

2022 matt rhule - you cant win in this league unless you can pass

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1