• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or GoogleΒ accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account.Β 

Members receive fewer adsΒ , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Β 

Friday Pressers

Proudiddy

9 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Now, usually i wouldnt care this late in the week with this particular group of imbeciles who should've been fired long ago...Β  but today, I'm waiting to see if they get asked about Orlovsky's breakdown.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

The answer is going to be game plan or not deep in the playbook. It’s an easy out.Β 
Β 

although, I’d really want to know why we are running formations and plays like we are. We had 4 plays we ran twice against the Giants. Joe Brady did this same thing…. I’d blame rhule but he isn’t calling the plays, so what is the cause for this? Is it common and it’s only getting caught bc of modern tech today? Is it amplified if your team is playing bad football?

Here are my bullets from reading between the lines with Rhule’s comments:

1. chuba is done on kick returnsΒ 

2. we are potentially going to be thin at CB SundayΒ 

3. viska will be activeΒ 

4. Higgins is going to get run

5. DJ will be game planned for this weekendΒ 

6. Sounds like a request has been made to Ben to use players better, scheme for players better and ask those who are good at what they do, to do what they do.

7. PlayΒ predictability response: β€œsaw Dan’s thing, I’ve been around long enough I’ve seen coaches say every time they do this they are going to do that. Then they were wrong.” Then rhule says β€œif the teams know we are running then why were we able to run for 150+ yards?” Then he throws a light jab at Dan O, that he isn’t a coach and his job is a media driven not coaching football. Rhule mainly stood up for Ben. We willl see this Sunday if we do the same.Β 

Β 

not really that much more was said. He was a in a good moodΒ for this. Def the first time I’ve seen rhule take a shot at someone though. He must know this is a must win.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

7. PlayΒ predictability response: β€œsaw Dan’s thing, I’ve been around long enough I’ve seen coaches say every time they do this they are going to do that. Then they were wrong.” Then rhule says β€œif the teams know we are running then why were we able to run for 150+ yards?” Then he throws a light jab at Dan O, that he isn’t a coach and his job is a media driven not coaching football. Rhule mainly stood up for Ben. We willl see this Sunday if we do the same.Β 

things loathe GIF

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

cherry picking stat mf'ers at it again. giants were missing both starting DE's and Leonard Williams went down during the game. most of those yards came off one CMC run. Foreman had 2 carries...

150 yards rushing and yet they still lost

And for those that missed it, when the cameras went live, he was still going on about that recovered fumble from game 1 by CMC where he ran for 39 yards or whatever it was, and Rhule, through his poo-eating grin says, "but if they give us that, we're at 80 yards rushing instead of 40.Β  But it's just one of those weird things you know?"Β Β 

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1