• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore

CRA

15 minutes ago, Knaakedup said:

Well, I might be in the minority here but he’s not doing too much to help his case. He is barely ever getting separation. When he is getting touches they are less than thrilling. He just doesn’t have the #1 receiver mentality. 

I’ve always felt this way.  His routes are lazy sometimes And he  just isn’t in the same class as Jefferson and diggs 

I mean when was the last time it was DJ for the win

i don’t mean to dog the guy.  He just isn’t the guy for the game winner, ever, that I can recall 

and look I’m a Maryland Terp alumni and I wish he was what smith. Thought he would be but …. No

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 2

2 minutes ago, SammyFranchise said:

Blame the Bum Quarterback Moron

DJ Moore has spent his entire career playing with bum QBs.    

so what changed? We have an OC the league ran out for being horrific and predictable.   Rhule brought him back into the league. 

• Pie 3

19 minutes ago, CRA said:

First time in his career he has had a 3 game stretch where he failed to break 50 receiving yards. 

1 catch, 2 yards on the day. 

Davidson, Shula, Brady.  We have had a lot of bad OCs.   Ben McAdoo might the worst of them all.  Complete garbage.  

Hard when the QB sails every ball in the first half.

• Pie 3

15 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

There are enough guys on this roster that could make McAdoo look competent if he’d just get them the ball. Like Laviska today. This sh!t isn’t hard yet McAdoo is hellbent on proving that his garbage concepts that were figured out years ago are good

And that's what I said in the game thread...  why couldn't Laviska had been playing the first two weeks.  He made 90 yards off a flat route and a drag.  That doesn't require an extensive amount of knowledge or familiarity in any offense to run.  These coaches are just idiots and make things way harder than they have to be.

Look what NO was doing...  usually had a gut in the middle as a checkdown, but created space with their spacing/alignment and simple route concepts...  when they racked up all that yardage, upon first glance, it appeared all they did was run a flat/out and corner concept all the easy down the field.  A simple hi/lo...  all Jameis had to do was read where the defense shaded.

Meanwhile, they're being completely disrespectful sending nonstop blitzes and running man coverage like they have 4 prime Deions out there...  these are simple things to beat.  Slants, drags, rubs, bunch, snug, tight, doubles, stacks, etc.,  but nope.  Let's keep the same personnel and run another bootleg or screen they read like a Dr. Seuss book before it was ever ran.  Smh...

All 22 over the past few weeks has shown it’s a mixed bag. DJ has shown to run lazy routes. I’m actually concern by what I’ve seen. Not protecting baker, bc that’s the other half of the problem. 

from my observations, DJ isn’t your typical receiver, he is more of a flex type. A player you scheme to get open similar to how rams use kupp and 49ers use Deebo. 

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 4