• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Previous Game is Under Review- Any Specific Requests?

TheCasillas

45 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I saw one sack on BC getting beat on a stunt. It looked like the OL played fairly well in this game, TBH. By their standards, at least. 

Yeah, in another thread I called out that stunts seems to be the piece the got us on the left side of the line. They are definitely improving 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Looking forward to it! I've got to go back and watch the second half still (got sick on Sunday afternoon and have been in bed since 😷), but:

-Performance of DL depth

-any reasons for DJ Moore's lack of stats?

-Corbett improving at all?

-Baker's biggest issues

-Tremble still in the doghouse?

Edited by Icege

I would love to see a review of Derrick Brown. Maybe it’s just me but it seems that he was doing everything yesterday, tipping passes, making plays in the backfield, getting to the QB, stopping the run, making key blocks, etc. didn’t he also have another good game last week? If I remember correctly he was listed as one of our top defensive players one week according to PFF.

would also love to see how our offensive line played. I know Baker played bad but it seemed he was being pressured all game and didn’t have a lot of time to get rid of the ball. I would also love to see how many balls were dropped by receivers.

12 minutes ago, rmoneyg35 said:

I would love to see a review of Derrick Brown. Maybe it’s just me but it seems that he was doing everything yesterday, tipping passes, making plays in the backfield, getting to the QB, stopping the run, making key blocks, etc. didn’t he also have another good game last week? If I remember correctly he was listed as one of our top defensive players one week according to PFF.

would also love to see how our offensive line played. I know Baker played bad but it seemed he was being pressured all game and didn’t have a lot of time to get rid of the ball. I would also love to see how many balls were dropped by receivers.

Ian Thomas had a couple if I remember correctly but Baker was off, very off at times.

Not what you sign up for with a 4yr veteran. Truthfully I'd have more patience with a rookie than a boneheaded vet.

48 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Ian Thomas had a couple if I remember correctly but Baker was off, very off at times.

Not what you sign up for with a 4yr veteran. Truthfully I'd have more patience with a rookie than a boneheaded vet.

I know ricci and Anderson dropped a pass. yeah I expect more from a 4 year QB but to his defense our offensive line hasn’t played well, our receivers are dropping passes and he is learning a new playbook and has a new team he has build chemistry with. If he doesn’t improve in a few games then I think we should worry.

2 hours ago, rmoneyg35 said:

I know ricci and Anderson dropped a pass. yeah I expect more from a 4 year QB but to his defense our offensive line hasn’t played well, our receivers are dropping passes and he is learning a new playbook and has a new team he has build chemistry with. If he doesn’t improve in a few games then I think we should worry.

Already worried because my prediction is coming true. Of course I'll never cosign Rhules idiotic ideas anyways but yeah, a lot of us saw this coming.

Also keep in mind that nobody but the Panthers were knocking on Clevelands door. Seattle bailed on that notion.

Red flag #1.

5 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Yes 

why aren’t the receivers getting separation 

is it the scheme, the players, baker not seeing them, baker nit throwing them open

Or combination 

Baker is not seeing the field, has absolutely no pocket presence, he bails before his third read and runs sideways towards the sidelines every friggin time, he's playing scared.

When guys are wide open he's missing them. When the scheme requires the ball getting out fast he's processing too slow to make those quick hitters consistently.

Dude forced a ball into triple coverage and was lucky we were playing NO because that one as well as others should have been picked.