• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Hornets Preseason

MillionDollarCam

15 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I’d rather not be known as the first city to have the worst teams in multiple leagues in the same year. Don’t think Hornets are the worst anyway. Probably about 12th or 13th in the East. Two of the first 7 in the rotation didn’t play tonight. 

We counting on Hayward to play the whole year? Maybe he and Martin combined can make up 25 points but odds are that Hayward misses at least a fourth of the season due to one thing or another.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1

11 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

We counting on Hayward to play the whole year? Maybe he and Martin combined can make up 25 points but odds are that Hayward misses at least a fourth of the season due to one thing or another.

I'd love for Hayward to channel his inner Thomas Davis, be healthy, and up his game for the rest of his contract, but I don't see that happening.

On 10/2/2022 at 1:48 PM, MillionDollarCam said:

Wembanyama would look mighty good in a Hornets jersey, kid is the next Giannis and shoots the three ball better.

He's KD on one end and Rudy Gobert on the other.  I don't want to get my hopes up but him + Melo would be biblical.