• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s time…..

Panthers Fan 69

It's beyond time. But it could get worse. I mean we haven't started a qb signed right off the street earlier that week yet. Rhule hasn't become a gum-chomping, hand clapping buffoon on the sidelines yet. He hasn't talked about missed opportunities every presser. He hasn't told the media to go ask the personnel department yet. We can still go lower and lower. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, UnluckyforSome said:

It's beyond time. But it could get worse. I mean we haven't started a qb signed right off the street earlier that week yet. Rhule hasn't become a gum-chomping, hand clapping buffoon on the sidelines yet. He hasn't talked about missed opportunities every presser. He hasn't told the media to go ask the personnel department yet. We can still go lower and lower. 

I hope it does get worse. Tepper deserves every bit of this. I hope it absolutely CRUSHES his ego, along with his pockets.

• Beer 1

Look at what we've had to endure. Teddy - Darnold - Baker. We fans didn't ask for those trash QBs. We said NO to those awful failed QBs. Now we're waiting for the 2023 draft because there is nothing else to look forward to in the near future. Fire them all. Clean house.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

21 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Look at what we've had to endure. Teddy - Darnold - Baker. We fans didn't ask for those trash QBs. We said NO to those awful failed QBs. Now we're waiting for the 2023 draft because there is nothing else to look forward to in the near future. Fire them all. Clean house.

Corral….

10 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

He sucks though 

he was always going to, just like baker

franchise qbs don’t go in the third (despite a couple examples over 50 years). He is working  hard to be a career back up

and they certainly don’t take pay cuts to keep playing

this is literally unfolding as a few of us said it would. absolutely no surprises.

some posters around here are some hard headed dumb mofos

Edited by onmyown

30 minutes ago, onmyown said:

he was always going to, just like baker

franchise qbs don’t go in the third (despite a couple examples over 50 years). He is working  hard to be a career back up

and they certainly don’t take pay cuts to keep playing

this is literally unfolding as a few of us said it would. absolutely no surprises.

some posters around here are some hard headed dumb mofos

Yes, some people here are fascinated with Corral and I just don’t get it