• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For some perspective:

AlphabetsEnd

18 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

We don't want some annoying Browns fan on this board. You being a Mayfield apologist is pathetic. 

No one is being a Baker Mayfield apologist with this. 

Height isn't the issue with batted passes. Cam is 6'5". Passes get batted for other reasons that can be fixed. 

You not understanding football is more pathetic, but cool. 

11 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Cam had better statistics through three games (which is when that article was posted) in 2015 than Baker has through four games now… not to mention three times as many wins with a worse receiving corp.

If you are going to try and paint a picture make sure you finish it.

FFS. This post wasn't an attack on Cam, but a point that tall QBs get batted passes too.

It's on the player, team, and coaches to fix. 

As far as the Asian soups go I am a fan of egg drop but to me it has always lacked the consistent wow or pop factor of a good hot and sour. If we put the classic wonton soup up against it, I would still have to say hot and sour comes up on top even if wonton has that soothing and calming to the belly satisfying flavor we all have grown to love. To me it's the energy or spark factor that a good hot and sour soup has to offer. You just can't be too hot with it as it could hurt that sour secondary tone enjoyed as it freely flows past the taste pallet and down the guzzet if you will. What are your thoughts?

Soup GIF by Hoff & Pepper

Edited by YourLastThought