• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilks

Mr. Scot

15 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

SO what is the evidence of this nonsense.....need Facts?

As a head coach he was 3-13. Now some will say that the Cardinals were terrible and the organization was a mess. With the current state of this franchise, how is that any different? 

As a defensive coordinator he was terrible, and blitzed just about every down. To the point that other teams knew exactly what we were going to do and would just run right at the blitz. His Missouri team was ranked 124 out of 130 in rush defense and gave up almost 300 yards to Southeast Missouri State.

He failed as a defensive coordinator here, Cleveland and Missouri. 

I think he is a fine position coach, but when it comes to putting together a game plan and making adjustments during the game he doesn't have it.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 2

6 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

He's part of that lawsuit and I hope he wins.  He had one season in Arizona and was canned just because they wanted Kingsbury. He wasn't given a clean shot at restoring a franchise.

He's got a lot to do and a brutal schedule in front of him.  I don't know if he'll win any more games but if he can put us in a situation that we look competitive I wouldn't mind seeing him given a full season. 

If we lose the rest of our games, while looking somewhat competitive, which would show future promise, I will be satisfied.

Edited by KatsAzz
  • Poo 1

7 hours ago, Pimpdaddy said:

....fitt is not exonerated in this mess... trading away picks when you need bodies to rebuild...(cause that is where we are, still) we have some nice pieces but talent needs upgraded... we have 4 picks next year and no money....but that number one pick better be a top tier QB.

Great perspective.  

38 minutes ago, jtgPanther said:

Explain how? What has he done that makes him a good fit for any NFL team? 

What has he done to warrant to even be considered for a NFL head coach job? 

Did he not fail at his last three coaching job?

Wilks has been a head coach one time, and for a crappy team and organization.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Wilks has been a head coach one time, and for a crappy team and organization.

He's also been a crappy defensive coordinator three times.

And let's not act like we aren't a crappy team and organization right now, so why do you think the results will be any different?

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, jtgPanther said:

He's also been a crappy defensive coordinator three times.

And let's not act like we aren't a crappy team and organization right now, so why do you think the results will be any different?

Said it elsewhere...

We're better today than we were yesterday.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1