• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hope is finally here.

ladypanther

11 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Yes Snake, the team is flawed, the Rams, even with a very injured oline, is a formidable team and there is no  doubt the Super bowl champs  have a gifted coaching staff

All that said, upsets do happen   

it doesn’t hurt to hope for one

I said on Monday that the team  can beat the Rams, and they can if they run the ball well, do play action and the defense takes advantage of a very poor Rams oline and stay in their gaps, special teams continue to play steady 

spending time on the west coast, I watch the Rams more than I want to and without Beckham and given the state of the oline and questions about stafford’s elbow, that offense isn’t the same 

it is imperative that Horn play and that the defense stops the run 

do that, and panthers can win   

Oh boy the let down is going to hit you hard. This isn't a movie. We ain't coming back at the end. 

9 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

Which makes me wonder why anyone has hope or optimism when things really haven't  been upgraded.  Wilks is a place holder unless some sort of actual supernatural miracle occurs.

The scary part is the chatter that he isn't a place holder. I really sound like I'm dissing the man and I'm not but this team needs smart experienced coaching. Someone I like is Shane Steichen from the eagles who worked with both Hurbert and Hurts and would likely be picking a QB for us next draft. 

55 minutes ago, Snake said:

Oh boy the let down is going to hit you hard. This isn't a movie. We ain't coming back at the end. 

I have no feelings one way or another.

i just want them to progress as much as possible this year for everyone’s sake.

They are a 3 to 5 win team to the trained eye but upsets do happen 

we aren’t guaranteed another football Sunday, so might as enjoy this limited reset 

besides, if they are terrible, that’s what NFL Sunday ticket is for  

2 hours ago, poundaway said:

I'm not the one with obsession. 

Nice avatar.

Thanks I think I'll keep it awhile longer unlike yourself who wants everyone to forget how you couldn't wait to throw receipts in everyone's faces when they were proven wrong about him. You can scrub your profile of your angry mob banner and hide behind a Wilks avatar but you aren't getting off that easy just yet buttercup. Night night.

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, frankw said:

Thanks I think I'll keep it awhile longer unlike yourself who wants everyone to forget how you couldn't wait to throw receipts in everyone's faces when they were proven wrong about him. You can scrub your profile of your angry mob banner and hide behind a Wilks avatar but you aren't getting off that easy just yet buttercup. Night night.

Is his Wilks icon legit after that meltdown earlier in the week? That was like 30 posts of Wilks pessimism in one day and he said I was jerking someone off or something for liking a reply

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Is his Wilks icon legit after that meltdown earlier in the week? That was like 30 posts of Wilks pessimism in one day and he said I was jerking someone off or something for liking a reply

Yeah he was big mad. You're right I think it's safe to say the Wilks avatar on poundaway is a coping mechanism and the equivalent of this meme.

url(3).thumb.jpg.53998e20412f335527d8e15286f036ae.jpg

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, frankw said:

Yeah he was big mad. You're right I think it's safe to say the Wilks avatar on poundaway is a coping mechanism and the equivalent of this meme.

url(3).thumb.jpg.53998e20412f335527d8e15286f036ae.jpg

He went from posting that wilkes is clear that the panthers are tanking to Wilkes is going to turn this team around.  He is a buffoon.  I wonder if he still thinks this team is going to "shock the world"?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

10 hours ago, frankw said:

That's rich coming from someone who celebrates losses, kicking old threads...oh and feel free to keep your Rhule fetish as long as you want.  I know you're lost atm without someone to hate on and  to rile the mob up against.  It'll be ok sugar pie.    You'll find lots of stuff about the panthers to hate.

10 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

I'd tell you two get a room, but we all know your just a Frank alt.  He's your favorite pie. 

3 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He went from posting that wilkes is clear that the panthers are tanking to Wilkes is going to turn this team around.  He is a buffoon.  I wonder if he still thinks this team is going to "shock the world"?

MrCompletelyWrong  I didn't post the shock the world thread.

28 minutes ago, poundaway said:

That's rich coming from someone who celebrates losses

Yes I'm just thrilled about losing and seeing my favorite NFL team I've been following for two decades become a joke within the league 🙄😂

28 minutes ago, poundaway said:

I'd tell you two get a room, but we all know your just a Frank alt.  He's your favorite pie. 

Here we go. I'm an alt MrCompletely is an alt JackieLee is an alt everyone that simply disagrees with your delusional ramblings is an alt orchestrated by the mastermind Carolina Chuck.

You Got It Yes GIF by NETFLIX