• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Person analyzes Rhule's time as Panthers coach

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, poundaway said:

There have been open throws that Baker just plain missed.

A change in QB could make a difference.  Lets see if PJ can get through a game without an int.

I mean there have been those throws. 

but the bigger issue IMO overall is the fact he can’t use CMC even close to properly.  Which is how you help QBs have success. 

yeah, Baker has blown some easy throws.   But Baker overall has been in a painfully bad designed O.   Baker hitting those throws he missed doesn’t change the fact McAdoo isn’t doing folks any favors.   And he could. 

6 hours ago, poundaway said:

There have been open throws that Baker just plain missed.

A change in QB could make a difference.  Lets see if PJ can get through a game without an int.

Do you really think Rhule rode with Baker by choice? I mean PJ is one of his favorites and yet he didn't let him start or pull Mayfield. That tells you all you need to know. 

16 hours ago, CRA said:

The actual mistake was hiring Matt Rhule.   Matt Rhule again remains the actual topic. 

Would it be smarter to give Nixon 2 weeks to prep for a bad Atl team or just give him 1?  That's the discussion. 

My guessing of the actions of a bad football coach in Matt Rhule isn't great.  Only thing worse is your prediction of how this season, Matt Rhule, Ben McAdoo, etc. would play out. 

"Shock the world" comes to mind.  And if you recall both he and panthers55 were chastising posters for not thinking the same thing

• Beer 2

5 hours ago, top dawg said:

Scot, actually I thought this article may have been less informative than the other one, but more insightful. 

Jonathan Jones wrote a good one this morning too.

It's also not a deep dive but it does have some insight into how people around the league look at David Tepper.

It ain't good.