• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peyton Manning on Will Levis and the Panthers

Panthers Fan 69

Peyton spent time with him this week one-on-one.  

The closer I look--he's got the best release, mechanics, arm combo with a high baseline athleticism.

His decision making is what needs work, but he legit checks every box you look for.  Can EASILY see him the QB1 on many team boards given Young's size & Stroud's unknowns within the OSU system.  Don't think guys like Hooker or Ward pass him in the eyes of the NFL scouting community.  

6 minutes ago, saX man said:

The closer I look--he's got the best release, mechanics, arm combo with a high baseline athleticism.

His decision making is what needs work, but he legit checks every box you look for.  Can EASILY see him the QB1 on many team boards given Young's size & Stroud's unknowns within the OSU system.  Don't think guys like Hooker or Ward pass him in the eyes of the NFL scouting community.  

We had scouts at Florida and UK so we see something.

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

We had scouts at Florida and UK so we see something.

Give him a guru like Shane Steichen, and there could be something there.  And something we've never tried before in our history, being a promising young offensive HC w/NFL experience + QB1

His potential is tantalizing.  The ceiling of him and Ward is what gets my jimmers jimmering the most.

21 minutes ago, saX man said:

that's not good 

• Pie 1