• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you think Tepper promised Wilks the permanent job if he loses out?

Proudiddy

1 hour ago, mc52beast said:

This makes zero sense. Why would Tepper tell Wilks it’s his job if he loses 12 straight games. Not only would Tepper look like a freaking idiot(again) but the NFL would probably launch an investigation. Wilks wants no part of that.

Lol, you think Tepper cares what he looks like after blowing all that money on Rhule and then beinging him back after the whole world knew he sucked?  Tepper doesnt give a poo or is completely oblivious.😂

Again, this thread was largely I'm jest and ro being some levity, because to think about the reality of our team and organization currently is far too depressing. 

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

Well, in my defense, I didn't know Wilks was part of the Flores lawsuit.

That being said...  I also don't care.  This thread was half in jest, because honestly, wtf do we have to talk about worth talking about anymore this season.  Our team fuging sucks and we have a fuging horrible owner.

It's OK we all step on our own dick now and then. No? Well I guess I'm the only hung SOB among you.