• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL: Snyder could be in deep poo

Mr. Scot

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah. Public shaming possibly in court if they don't sell the team I'm guessing is the goal. Not that Snyder shows up for things like that

Yeah, if it doesn't get summarily thrown out, the risk is really airing Snyder's dirty laundry. That is where they are probably trying to force his hand.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't think the NFL is going to fight that hard. That is what Snyder hasn't planned for. The league and the owners aren't going to shield him.

I agree.  Under normal circumstances, I think the league would fight to keep their own internal investigations to themselves.  But Danny Boy decided to play Wyatt Earp, so he gets what he gets.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't think the NFL is going to fight that hard. That is what Snyder hasn't planned for. The league and the owners aren't going to shield him.

Kinda like when Jerry Richardson thought the league would back him up with his "internal investigation" thing. Difference being Snyder tried to intimidate them into it.

Both moves turned out about the same.

21 minutes ago, stratocatter said:

And Goodell burned the tapes. 

If I recall correctly, he actually did destroy the Spygate evidence.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Kinda like when Jerry Richardson thought the league would back him up with his "internal investigation" thing. Difference being Snyder tried to intimidate them into it.

Both moves turned out about the same.

If I recall correctly, he actually did destroy the Spygate evidence.

Yes actually, shamefully, he did. 

I have zero respect for him. 

edit: as far as JR, sorry. I have been sexually harassed at work too by a gay supervisors at 20 years old. 

You dea”with it or quit and get a different job. Way of the world.

as far as the racial stuff, I am still waiting to hear what he said, exactly, and to whom. Not defending it but how can you defend or condemn if you do not have the details? 

Edited by stratocatter

7 minutes ago, stratocatter said:

Yes actually, shamefully, he did. 

I have zero respect for him. 

edit: as far as JR, sorry. I have been sexually harassed at work too by a gay supervisors at 20 years old. 

You dea”with it or quit and get a different job. Way of the world.

as far as the racial stuff, I am still waiting to hear what he said, exactly, and to whom. Not defending it but how can you defend or condemn if you do not have the details? 

I've long had a suspicion regarding the specifics of the racism incident.

Khary Darlington was a member of the Panthers scouting department, and a guy whose name was on the rise. He was reported to be one of the people who most went to bat for drafting Cam Newton in 2011, among other things.

And then one day, he just disappeared. 

No news announcement, no word of his being fired, nothing about him taking another job, nada.

Almost like the scenario you'd expect to see from someone who signed a non-disclosure agreement for a huge payday and then retired 🤔

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1