• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our team sucks. Our fuging horrible owner likes ketchup on his steak...

Proudiddy

Ketchup on eggs?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Ketchup on eggs?

5 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Cornslop on any nice piece of meat should be against the law, especially if it's cooked right......teppers 2nd sin is well-done steak, hes a monster for that as well. 

steak done right doesnt need anything. if its old or tough the a1&h57 is fine. 

I had been raised to well-done everything, but I had someone make a steak for me medium-well at a get together once and my life was never the same.  I saw the error in my ways...  So much more flavor and taste!

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

A1 is my A1 for steak.  Love it.

I dont mind ketchup with eggs, sometimes I occasionally crave it when preparing them, but I play it by ear...  my go-to nowadays with eggs is hot sauce (Texas Pete).

1649123860428.thumb.png.a9fb0e7bc7c7f7d30048876b92b436b4.png

just like cornsyrupslop on meat is a sin, same for eggs. 

Hot sauce on eggs is game south of the equator.... 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I had been raised to well-done everything, but I had someone make a steak for me medium-well at a get together once and my life was never the same.  I saw the error in my ways...  So much more flavor and taste!

Aye, no issue here. Now if you seen the light and still are a sinner.....we got a problem. Shame on your parents for this evil torture, glad to see you were able to over-come.  

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Never overcook a steak. That's a cardinal sin my friend.  Doing so takes all the juices and the taste out of the meat leaving a piece of leather. You might as well eat your shoe.

PS. A good rub of coarse salt a pepper is all you need. And pat it dry before you rub, don't rinse.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 2

Hmm, guess no Pacific Islanders here huh? 

One of my childhood breakfast staples was a cheese omelet, fried spam, and white rice. Squirt some ketchup on and mix it all, it was delicious!! As I got older, stopped using the ketchup and would just dab some soy sauce on the rice and that's it. 

Every once in a while for nostalgia, I will eat my childhood breakfast. In fact, I made that for my daughter last weekend, and she loved it! lol!

• Pie 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Never overcook a steak. That's a cardinal sin my friend.  Doing so takes all the juices and the taste out of the meat leaving a piece of leather. You might as well eat your shoe.

PS. A good rib of coarse salt a pepper is all you need. And pat it dry before you rub, don't rinse.

Youre right as rain, I hate this sauceslop on everything deal, the right one and your shoe will taste great.......its in the same zip code about coffee vs the milkshakeslop thats 98% cream, sugar, raw sugar, cornslop and 15 other pumps of this and that with your 2% coffee.

Ive been demanding if its ok to give kids with cornsprupyslop, do feel its one of reason for the unheathly raise in numbers......

Eating a correct cooked meal is life changing experience....   

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, DamnItJake! said:

Little Pete’s hot sauce on fried eggs and a little ketchup on the hasbrowns with salt & pepper.. A1 is nice on a leftover steak as mentioned 

Fried eggs are king. Over easy is the way, the only way I will eat them. I even put them on burgers when I'm feeling frisky. 

• Beer 1