• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Article

Jay Roosevelt

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

so you never answered if you think young is truly 6'0.  Pretty telling, i am not shocked though

I haven’t measured the guy.  Are you asking me if I am sneaking into the Bama facility to confirm if he is this much taller…

——————————-

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

I mean right now Geno Smith is in the MVP talks along with other awards and Goff was leading TD for a minutes. I do think giants and texans(Im a fan mills fan, but texans going to texan). Id have to check out the league....

Colts, 49ers...?, iants, commies, bears, failcons, and maybe 1/2 more max..... couple of wildcards like if arod retires, pats, and phins.....

Yeah 4 of those just took QB's is what I'm trying to figure out. I know we did as well, but I don't think anyone is gonna sell the farm to grab Levis or Hooker to jump us at pick 32

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Where are you getting those measurements? Just curious…

He is listed at 6ft 195 for bama

His high school listing was 5'11 185

We both know that both of those numbers are grossly inflated.  I would bet anything he is closer to 5'10 180 then he is 6 195.   When you look at him its obvious the dude isnt big

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

We both know that both of those numbers are grossly inflated.  I would bet anything he is closer to 5'10 180 then he is 6 195.   When you look at him its obvious the dude isnt big

Grossly inflated!  So fuggin hilarious 

1 inch and 10 pounds…WTF!

Edited by Shocker
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah 4 of those just took QB's is what I'm trying to figure out. I know we did as well, but I don't think anyone is gonna sell the farm to grab Levis or Hooker to jump us at pick 32

33rd plus their 5th and maybe even a player should about do it. I want that first round 5th year option when we talking QBs......like think of ravens deal without the 5th year option.... So I would move up just one spot to 32 for that, *but at this point be 2024 late rounder at best, cause I know the 32nd team will not need a QB... 

4 minutes ago, Basbear said:

33rd plus their 5th and maybe even a player should about do it. I want that first round 5th year option when we talking QBs......like think of ravens deal without the 5th year option.... So I would move up just one spot to 32 for that, *but at this point be 2024 late rounder at best, cause I know the 32nd team will not need a QB... 

The Dolphins don't have a 1st round pick so whoever picks #1 gets #32 as well I think

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Are other QBs at Alabama showing inflated numbers or something? I’m betting he is 5’11” and some change. 
Baker was always listed as 6’1” and came up 6’ 5/8” at the combine. I feel like inflating those numbers would only bring light to it at the combine at cause more red flags IMO. 
With that said under 6’ and under 200 pounds is still very small for a QB in the NFL. I’m still wanting Stroud.