• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Entire offense leaves with a single player

Jmac

What a fuggin cluster fug. Good for CMC leaving this sh%t storm. He gets to go home and spend the rest of his career in his home state.

You be able to roll a bowling ball down the aisles and not hit anyone in a blue and black jersey.

Such a shame that this franchise has hit total rock bottom. The darkest days for them has never been this bad. 

Since the end of the J.R and R.R era, it has gotten progressively worse. Never thought that was possible.

Edited by Jmac
  • Beer 1

I'm going to the game this Sunday. I haven't been since 2018 because of too many brutal reasons including what Rhule did to this team. Fug this year. It was wasted when Tepper brought Rhule back. I have more hope today than I did which is something I haven't said in years in regards to the Panthers.

I loved CMC but he was just a talented RB. The rest of this year was going to stink either way. Nothing has really changed except we are better built for an important and giant offseason.