• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Donte Foreman

DaveThePanther2008

3 minutes ago, poundaway said:

He did, but I thought he said it will be be committee.  I hope Chuba gets the checkdowns. 

I thought Hubbard would be better at checkdowns but the guy has hands of stone and don't expect much. I would like to see us run a more traditional run game with QB under center and handoffs and play action.   Not that I expect much.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, pantherj said:

In all-22 when Foreman got to play he missed the holes and ran into the backs of our o-linemen. They pulled him out when they saw him doing that. I know the Huddle loves him, but he blows.

Huh.  Didn't who do great for a great running team last year?

Maybe our play designs blow.  Wouldn't that be more likely?

• Beer 1

Just now, poundaway said:

Huh.  Didn't who do great for a great running team last year?

Maybe our play designs blow.  Wouldn't that be more likely?

There a massive hole a couple of times, and Foreman ignored it and ran into the backs of our linemen. That's a bad sign.

Our run play designs were generally not working well and I was able to see in all-22 why. Ian Thomas as whiffing on blocks. He was the main culprit.

3 minutes ago, KSpan said:

I saw your profile pic and was like, "I don't remember posting in this thread".

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Best Friends Bff GIF by reactionseditor

I just changed it today, don’t plan on changing it back until I start to care again lol. 

Edited by CLG
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, pantherj said:

There a massive hole a couple of times, and Foreman ignored it and ran into the backs of our linemen. That's a bad sign.

Our run play designs were generally not working well and I was able to see in all-22 why. Ian Thomas as whiffing on blocks. He was the main culprit.

Good thing we signed that 17Mill contract for Thomas.  8 mill deadcap this year and 5 mill deadcap next year.