• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Games

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah Shannon got connects in that building, got all the dirt

Pretty clear Paton and Hackett fell for the Wilson hype and basically gave him everything he thought he deserved.

Hell, remember when he wanted to have a say in the Seahawks draft? Won't surprise me if Denver gave him that too.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Pretty clear Paton and Hackett fell for the Wilson hype and basically gave him everything he thought he deserved.

Hell, remember when he wanted to have a say in the Seahawks draft? Won't surprise me if Denver gave him that too.

Isn't your lady a Cowboys fan? Can you ask her to let them know the defense can relax on rushing Fields this week? They don't have a line and I would like this kid to make it through the season. 

23 minutes ago, Varking said:

Isn't your lady a Cowboys fan? Can you ask her to let them know the defense can relax on rushing Fields this week? They don't have a line and I would like this kid to make it through the season. 

Trust me when I say if she had any influence on these things, a lot of things would have been changed by now 😆

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah with no OL and WRs I wouldn’t  have him constantly throwing. That’s just a bad idea. Pettis had a deep TD pass knocked out of his hands.

I am not so sure about the bad oline.  Watching some analyst talking about it the other day, Fields is one of the slowest in the league at getting the ball out, and takes some sacks that other qb's wouldn't.  Maybe his receivers aren't good, but it could be on him.  

A problem NextGen Stats says Justin Fields still has - Sports Illustrated Chicago Bears News, Analysis and More

Edited by Davidson Deac II