• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown

DaveThePanther2008

I'd doubt it unless his numbers increase. He has alot of comp too...but he is starting to create a buzz at his position. 

If he keeps up his play it's possible. Maybe as an alternative player at best though. Esp with our W/L record as it is. 

I actually didn't think Burns was going to make it over Reddick so who knows. 

His play has been impressive. 

1 minute ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

The actual game will go away but the selection to the team will still happen.

Yes and the players are still rewarded with bonus money but I don't know if there is a percentage of that based on winning match ups and tournaments. It was time for it to go. It was no longer entertaining, especially when a high number of selections would opt out.

5 minutes ago, UnluckyforSome said:

Yes and the players are still rewarded with bonus money but I don't know if there is a percentage of that based on winning match ups and tournaments. It was time for it to go. It was no longer entertaining, especially when a high number of selections would opt out.

Some opted out, especially the ones in the Super Bowl.  Game was boring but they have a replacement events that sound like it will be fun to watch,

I was surprised both Sanchez and Vilma hyping him up. So it is obvious he is gaining traction and as the choice is in large part a popularity contest he has a shot.

I think he needs "smack the guard on his ass and the level the qb" kind of highlight play the tip the scale.

8 hours ago, UnluckyforSome said:

I remember when they actually played

https://operations.nfl.com/updates/the-game/nfl-reinvents-pro-bowl-starting-in-2023/

Ok, for those interested, the Pro Bowl has been renamed to the Pro Bowl Games. There is a flag football game, and the website only describes a week-long celebration with fun skills competitions but does not mention what those may in fact be. At 1 point I had heard that there would be a players Madden tournament, but maybe that is not included in the official slate of Pro Bowl Games week.