• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ got the highest PFF grade for a qb so far this year

uncfan888

1 hour ago, FamOstinato said:

Stop hating 

Sorry wasn't trying to and my apologies to you if that's how you took it. Even said that DJ ball was one of the best placed throws we've seen in 4 years. I was just pointing out that historically that's been an area he has struggled in and not found a lot of success.

I admittedly had no idea he was capable of that. I hope it continues. I'll never cheer for the Panthers to lose - if everything clicks and PJ turns into XFL PJ I'm here for it.

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Baker would be much easier to trade because his contract is now smaller. Darnold will be the one that is very difficult to get rid of.

I dont think franchises want Baker in their locker room.  Sam would take up 1.1million per game the rest of the year. The only thing I can think of is that we agree to a portion of it. We arent trying to offload him actively, so the team that would want him would want him, would be willing to take on some of the cost.

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

I dont think franchises want Baker in their locker room.  Sam would take up 1.1million per game the rest of the year. The only thing I can think of is that we agree to a portion of it. We arent trying to offload him actively, so the team that would want him would want him, would be willing to take on some of the cost.

I really don't think that Baker/locker room thing is a real thing. Even from our teams sources they have indicated that hasn't been true at all.

The biggest part that we will struggle with is finding a team that thinks Baker can actually help them win. That will be an even bigger problem with Darnold because I don't think any other team in the NFL believes he is capable of starting and winning an NFL game again.

Funny thing is, My optimism level on what this team "could" be hasn't been sky high lately. But after that game and locker room the last time I felt like this was ironically last season vs. Arizona... anybody wanna guess who the QB was that game? 

I'm not saying he's the final answer as I've seen him have Sam level int meltdowns in the redzone but he might give us the best chance. I'll have to wait and see how he plays once he's really gameplanned for and DC's get a look at his tendencies.  BUT if he goes on a tear after being brought in and locked on the 3rd string for 2.5 years as we went through numerous options, Rhule would without a doubt go down as the most idiotic coach in NFL history lol. I think PJ actually might have been one of the first moves he made. 

His issue in the past has been turnovers and bad decision making.  Hopefully he can get some confidence and run away with the starting job and nothing would make me happier.  

I think Rhule and company were so bad that you need to give just about every player a second chance.