• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons Could Be Down 3 Starters This Week

Castavar

21 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I would be ecstatic if the Panthers won the NFCS.

That would have been my dream scenario before this season, they get rid of Rhule, benched Baker,Baker,Baker, rode with PJ and win the division with Charlotte native Wilks at the helm.

Not standing behind these guys is hating. Tepper obviously didn't want to do it but he made necessary change only a couple games in. He listened.

He and they deserve our support. They played their asses off.

Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF

I'm here year round so no hate from me. I'll enjoy the wins, but the cost is going to be brutal imo.

• Beer 2

11 hours ago, Castavar said:

Look, I'm pro tank, but I've learned that there is literally NOTHING I can do to change the outcome of a game, so I'm at the point that whatever happens happens. Nothing we can do, but until we are officially out of the playoff race (which we are only 1 game out of 1st place in the division), Ima keep rooting for the impossible because it makes the year fun. Next year isn't guaranteed for ANYBODY, might as well enjoy the present.

Even if it means 5 more years of terrible football. Because don't get it twisted that's what it means. 

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

Chemo is better than cancer. We don't need to put ourselves out of the top 3 much less top 5 or 10. Every win does that. 

I have said it before and I will say it again. It is a proven fact that men who prefer their team to lose also prefer watching other men with their wives/girlfriends.  

• Pie 3

17 hours ago, Snake said:

I really hope people understand that winning isn't good. 

Screw it I gave up on the number one pick. I dont think it's possible this year with Rhule fired now. Rhule was holding them back some. We are not a super bowl team I realize but, I have a feeling the current team in place with Wilks may be a 8-9 or 9-8 team. 

1 minute ago, Mother Grabber said:

not sure why anyone would ever want to be a lock for a top 3 pick.

Because EVERY top 3 pick in the history of the NFL has went on to be all-pro and taken their respective teams to the Super Bowl and are undefeated in said Super Bowls.  Duh!