• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers win Sunday…1st place in the South

Panthers Fan 69

12 minutes ago, GOAT said:

What should I be scared of? Answer that first.

It really seemed to bother you, so I think it was a good joke. I guess I should've said uh, Mariota? Lmao I have no idea what else to say you killed the joke bro.

What am I lying about? Why does it matter how long you have been on this board?

What in the actual fug are we even talking about rn??

You had the most recent QB, and best QB in their franchise, Matt Ryan. You’ve got Julio. You’ve got Jarret. You’ve got numerous people you could’ve said before Vick. I just want to know why you said him? It was a terrible “joke”.

You’re lying about me being a falcons fan. 

17 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I literally just stated a fact bro relax 🤣

I never said you didn’t. 

17 minutes ago, CarolinaMidnite said:

U really do sound offended like when Vick was hot you had cop a jersey but didn't want anyone to know.... 😂

I don’t want PJ, sorry. You keep quoting me but that won’t change. I don’t want PJ. I’ve never owned a Vick or Falcons jersey, also.

Edited by AggieLean

19 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

You had the most recent QB, and best QB in their franchise, Matt Ryan. You’ve got Julio. You’ve got Jarret. You’ve got numerous people you could’ve said before Vick. I just want to know why you said him? It was a terrible “joke”.

You’re lying about me being a falcons fan. 

who is the most polarizing figure in Falcon's history? shid I'll even say ATL sports?

On 10/27/2022 at 9:32 PM, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Literally the worst division of all time. Panthers were 1st overall in every mock draft 5 days ago... and they might be in a playoff slot by midseason.

Winning the division is winning the division.  There is no asterisk or extra points awarded for being 11-6 or better. 

• Beer 1

The excuses seen in this thread in support of a loser mentality, is sad. 

Regardless of our record, if there is a QB in the draft they like, they'll go get him. 

They have already proven they are willing to throw future picks away for a douche bag. 

Edited by pantherclaw

2 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Winning the division is winning the division.  There is no asterisk or extra points awarded for being 11-6 or better. 

There is also no asterisks, trophies or extra points for winning the division. Especially without a winning record so we couldn’t even aim for back to back winning seasons. The division isn’t the goal.

If your team doesn’t even compare to other post season teams what’s the prize? And if you watch other games the Panthers are really far off  from them.

And it’s not really a any given Sunday type scenario. All SB teams in the past have a lot of commonalities. The last and only time I remember a poo team going deep was the Giants with Eli. I suspect PEDs, especially for the oline that flipped a switch. But I digress.

A 7-10 record and playoff loss then trade 3 firsts and who knows what else for a qb vs. losing out and just picking him, is kind of a big difference future wise for your franchise…with basically same outcome for this season.

Edited by onmyown
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

No reason to root for a loss. If enough fans want to tank, will the team win less games? A low pick is a consolation prize for sucking. No reason to hope for that poo. We'll either get a low pick or we won't and nothing anybody here wants is going to affect that. Some motherfugers are just miserable human beings and want everyone around them to be unhappy as well. Losers don't like being alone I guess.

• Flames 1

On 10/28/2022 at 4:56 AM, UpstatePantherfan said:

I will say that this upcoming game IS our season and will dictate how the rest of the season goes. I will say that the Bucs look like the worst team in the league right now or damn near close to it, so I’m not as impressed by our win against them as I initially was, and the Saints might be 2nd worst and we beat them with a mediocre QB that also had a broken back.

Last week against the Bucs you could tell the Panthers were playing with a “fug it, nothing to lose, let’s have fun” type mentality. 

This Sunday against the falcons will be a GIGANTIC test to see how they do when the stakes are high and are actually playing for something with the pressure turned to 10. How do they handle the success of beating out the Bucs? How do they handle the high pressure situation of winning to get 1st place? Also, how will we do now that the falcons have tape on both PJ and the kind of offense we run without CMC?! 

This pretty much sums it up. Very well put bud!!

8 hours ago, onmyown said:

There is also no asterisks, trophies or extra points for winning the division. Especially without a winning record so we couldn’t even aim for back to back winning seasons. The division isn’t the goal.

If your team doesn’t even compare to other post season teams what’s the prize? And if you watch other games the Panthers are really far off  from them.

And it’s not really a any given Sunday type scenario. All SB teams in the past have a lot of commonalities. The last and only time I remember a poo team going deep was the Giants with Eli. I suspect PEDs, especially for the oline that flipped a switch. But I digress.

A 7-10 record and playoff loss then trade 3 firsts and who knows what else for a qb vs. losing out and just picking him, is kind of a big difference future wise for your franchise…with basically same outcome for this season.

So sorry you fail to grasp such simple things. 

I don't even worry about the draft at this point. I just want our guys to go to Atlanta and kick some Falcon butt. I don't like their team and watched too many losses in that stadium since my younger brother and father were Falcon fans. I don't like any team in our division and want to beat them anytime we play. Things around here are so unpredictable I wouldn't be banking on anything but the present. I don't like losing and never have. I always thought those who try to justify losing as a good thing have had lots more opportunity to lose and are comfortable with it. 

Edited by panthers55
  • Beer 1