• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ = Heinicke

NAS

6 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Matt Stafford is the all-time leader and led the previous three seasons, including his Super Bowl.

People will always let perfect get in the way of good. Human nature. 

The best QB’s to ever play the game throw pick 6’s. 

I know it’s a platitude, but the other guys really are professionals too. Sometimes they make a better play. 

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Matt Stafford is the all-time leader and led the previous three seasons, including his Super Bowl.

One outlier sure. Generally the QB's throwing the most pick six throws are not going to be perennially contenders I think we can agree on that yes?

18 hours ago, NAS said:

Pretty much the same player. Good enough to win a few games, but also remind you why they’re not a franchise QB due to inconsistency .  

PJ is a solid backup but just like first half today he will not be able to carry this team into the future.   He has limitation in seeing the field and missing wide open throws.

When has Heinicke ever thrown the ball 60 yards in the air   Not RAC. Air  yards and completed it 

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

When one is raging, facts are a hindrance. lol

You stay waiting to jump in any discussion I'm in trying to score points. It's flattering but I feel bad for you that you're this invested in it. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings so badly in a previous discussion. One day I hope you'll be able to recover psychologically 🙏

• The D 1

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

One outlier sure. Generally the QB's throwing the most pick six throws are not going to be perennially contenders I think we can agree on that yes?

I think you are reaching big time here. I don't believe there is a correlation between throwing pick 6s, and a team's record. You are going to have to show some evidence to back this one up. 

Bad teams usually have bad QBs. Whereas good teams usually have good QBs. That is more a factor than pick 6s.

11 minutes ago, frankw said:

I don't think it says anything about them tbh. Jameis Winston and prime Peyton Manning are neck-and-neck for the single season record.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pick_six_year_by_year.htm

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

You stay waiting to jump in any discussion I'm in trying to score points. It's flattering but I feel bad for you that you're this invested in it. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings so badly in a previous discussion. One day I hope you'll be able to recover psychologically 🙏

Ah mental illness. Your go to.

1 minute ago, MechaZain said:

I don't think it says anything about them tbh. Jameis Winston and prime Peyton Manning are neck-and-neck for the single season record.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pick_six_year_by_year.htm

@frankw don't need no stinkin facts. He just makes stuff up as he goes along. He is the Captain Jack Sparrow of the Huddle.

Christ. People are so team and QB abused on this site, they'll ride with anything half way decent that comes along. You REALLY want PJ to be the face of this franchise? I mean, props to DJ for catching that ball, but if it weren't for that we would've lost even worse. PJ is above average. We need elite.