• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Post-Rhule Bump

Mr. Scot

12 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

That about sums it up. Ironically PJ Walker actually benefited from it. 

I was thinking that exact thing as I was reading this thread.  Rhule hampered even those who probably owe their NFL careers to their relationship with him at Temple and Baylor. 

The guy was basically a menace for an NFL organization. 

I once wrote a note to my boss after a meeting with a young program manager on some program that should not have ever seen the light of day, and it applies to Rhule.  My boss had a copy of my email hanging in his office until the day he retired, and may have left it hanging then.  It said:

The guy is an absolute fool.  To his credit, he does not let the mere fact that he is an absolute fool prevent him from speaking with great authority on subjects that he clearly knows nothing about.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

I was thinking that exact thing as I was reading this thread.  Rhule hampered even those who probably owe their NFL careers to their relationship with him at Temple and Baylor. 

The guy was basically a menace for an NFL organization. 

I once wrote a note to my boss after a meeting with a young program manager on some program that should not have ever seen the light of day, and it applies to Rhule.  My boss had a copy of my email hanging in his office until the day he retired, and may have left it hanging then.  It said:

The guy is an absolute fool.  To his credit, he does not let the mere fact that he is an absolute fool prevent him from speaking with great authority on subjects that he clearly knows nothing about.

But come on, the guy can just flat out coach 😐

I am so happy that we get the reminder of our games this year to give the players a shot to prove themselves and show how poorly roster management was under Rhule.

Absolute garbage that all the guys stepping up now were not used at all or just ridiculously poorly. We got rid of 2 players (one of them who is really good), had to wait for an injury at C and then everyone looks amazingly improved from that point forward...after cutting out the 2 biggest cancers.