• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Longest pass of the season (air distance)

NAS

48 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Most QBs can throw it that far. Walkers a career back up nothing more 

He may still be a backup material but most QBs can’t make that throw.  It’s probably a short list of Mahomes, Josh Allen, and a few others. That was an elite throw, moving to his left, off balance, and throwing a 67 yard pass with accuracy

Edited by NAS
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 2

11 minutes ago, NAS said:

He may still be a backup material but most QBs can’t make that throw.  It’s probably a short list of Mahomes, Josh Allen, and a few others. That was an elite throw, moving to his left, off balance, and throwing a 67 yard pass with accuracy

He threw it where most end of game Hail Mary throws go middle of the end zone. It just looked like a sexy dart because the Falcons had an absolute shocker 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

He threw it where most end of game Hail Mary throws go middle of the end zone. It just looked like a sexy dart because the Falcons had an absolute shocker 

I don't call out posters very often but you are nothing more than a Troll.  You have very little if anything to say in a positive manner.   I have yet to figure out why you come on here other than to post negative comments. 

It's not like the OP just posted some obscure number.  This is a legit number, nearly 6 more yards than the next long pass.  PJ, whether you like him or not made a big play to a big play receiver and tied the game when most thought we were done.

Why don't you give credit where credit is due. 

TROLL

Edited by DaveThePanther2008
  • Pie 4

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I don't call out posters very often but you are nothing more than a Troll.  You have very little if anything to say in a positive manner.   I have yet to figure out why you come on here other than to post negative comments. 

It's not like the OP just posted some obscure number.  This is a legit number, nearly 6 more yards than the next long pass.  PJ, whether you like him or not made a big play to a big play receiver and tie the game when most thought we were done.

Why don't you give credit where credit is due. 

TROLL

Bit fickle aren’t we. I was merely stating my rebuttal to OP stating we may have something special after all because  of blown coverage on a Hail Mary 

• Pie 3
  • Poo 3

Nah that was great pass. That would be equivalent to that Matt Corral net throw in training camp... just move the net back about 40 yards. 

Most QBs cannot make that throw. Especially with the game on the line. 

Helluva throw....helluva catch. Catching that wasn't exactly easy either. We've seen shorter punts muffed while facing the ball. 

He may not be the answer but his last two games will without a doubt earn him a job in the future somewhere. 

• Pie 3