• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All You Can Do Is Laugh

NJPanthers12

20 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

God you are so negative and ridiculous with fair weather undertones all over you. I have been leaning towards wanting Wilks hired but had absolutely NOTHING to do with him being from Charlotte as I could not care less where he is from. I liked how the team was trending upward with him. Yep, its been a poo game and everyone has played like poo. But you my friend are no expert with all the answers. You are a Monday morning arm chair QB who thinks he knows it all because he listens to a couple sports talk radio stations. Blah blah blah  if you are so sickened by everything under the sun just go support a new team. So everyone has had a poo game. I will still hold out judgement and see the entire rest of the season as a sample size before I watch a current game and say "Off with their heads" pertaining to everyone in the entire franchise. Classic overreacting blow it all up every second something does not go your way mindset. I bet you head for the exits with 3 minutes left if your team is behind and the other has the ball. Whine and cheese all the way. Congrats big mouth. I am convinced you are one of those fans who hope your team loses each week just so you can run your chubby pie eating mouth about them in every negative way possible while cracking on anyone who does not share 100% your absolute hatred for your own team. Go eat more potato chips and drink another beer tubby.

Talking Talk Too Much GIF by SWR3

Hahahah fair weather. I forgot more about this franchise then you know. I’ve been around since 1995. I’ve been one these boards since I believe 2008. Owned season tickets while leaving in another state. Fair weather my ass. Also if you’ve ever read any of my posts you know I wouldn’t spend 10 seconds listening to Charlotte sports talk radio.

Also weird move going after physical appearance on someone you couldn’t pick out of a lineup. Chubby was a funny insult when we were like 8. I’ll give you another piece of advice since you’ve been on these boards for about 13 weeks, paragraphs go a long way.

the reason I have to be negative is idiots like you are on here spewing nonsense about wilks being a legitimate candidate and Walker being a potential solution. You don’t like reading negative comments about your team, then have your mom cut back your internet time and go outside. Weather is beautiful today.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 3

16 hours ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Hahahah fair weather. I forgot more about this franchise then you know. I’ve been around since 1995. I’ve been one these boards since I believe 2008. Owned season tickets while leaving in another state. Fair weather my ass. Also if you’ve ever read any of my posts you know I wouldn’t spend 10 seconds listening to Charlotte sports talk radio.

Also weird move going after physical appearance on someone you couldn’t pick out of a lineup. Chubby was a funny insult when we were like 8. I’ll give you another piece of advice since you’ve been on these boards for about 13 weeks, paragraphs go a long way.

the reason I have to be negative is idiots like you are on here spewing nonsense about wilks being a legitimate candidate and Walker being a potential solution. You don’t like reading negative comments about your team, then have your mom cut back your internet time and go outside. Weather is beautiful today.

I don't care how long you have been posting on a message board chump. I also don't care much for your grammar corrections either tubby. I really got you upset I see so the truth hurts. Keep crying me a river mr 1995! Your time being registered on a message board doesn't make you some die hard fan. I have read this site since the beginning but neglaced to post much due to 10% of the population that are loud mouthed whiny negative know it all's such as yourself but I don't need to brag about it. Been a fan since day one as well but I realize it doesn't mean much and doesn't make me any more cool in the real world so no reason to mention it. Take all that and your sentence structure right up your tubby keister there Mr Ultimate Fan.

celebrity im not listening GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

17 hours ago, NJPanthers12 said:

139 rushing yards before the half. Wilks is a defensive genius.

We’ve never let starting RBs eat us up.  Big time backs disappeared in CLT.

My favorite was when Larry Johnson and the Chiefs rolled into town after going for 198yds rushing in the previous game.  He managed to get his 2 week total to 200yds.

2 yards for the game.  We shut them out, blew them out and it never looked hard.

• Beer 1

18 hours ago, frankw said:

Already been laughing. I laughed all week at the hype machine off one throw. The culture of this team is still overall in the toilet. We need more sore losers on the team.

This is a great point though. 

So many people bitched at Cam for pouting or having a bad attitude, but he hated losing. That’s why he was affected by it. Give me that all day. The D needs a Thomas Davis too. It’s missing that fire. That heart. 

This team needs that again. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, YourLastThought said:

I don't care how long you have been posting on a message board chump. I also don't care much for your grammar corrections either tubby. I really got you upset I see so the truth hurts. Keep crying me a river mr 1995! Your time being registered on a message board doesn't make you some die hard fan. I have read this site since the beginning but neglaced to post much due to 10% of the population that are loud mouthed whiny negative know it all's such as yourself but I don't need to brag about it. Been a fan since day one as well but I realize it doesn't mean much and doesn't make me any more cool in the real world so no reason to mention it. Take all that and your sentence structure right up your tubby keister there Mr Ultimate Fan.

celebrity im not listening GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

I mean there is zero doubt in my mind you are either a teenager or socially awkward human being who lives with their parents. These posts are in no way representative of a an adult capable of being self sufficient in society. 

Also it is quite obvious you never watched a second of panthers football before the 15-1 season and hopped on the bandwagon. Keep it coming with the tubby comments. They are knee slappers.

• The D 1

28 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

This is a great point though. 

So many people bitched at Cam for pouting or having a bad attitude, but he hated losing. That’s why he was affected by it. Give me that all day. The D needs a Thomas Davis too. It’s missing that fire. That heart. 

This team needs that again. 

Love cam. Love TD. This franchise needs an owner who doesn’t interject himself into every football matter.

1 hour ago, NJPanthers12 said:

I mean there is zero doubt in my mind you are either a teenager or socially awkward human being who lives with their parents. These posts are in no way representative of a an adult capable of being self sufficient in society. 

Also it is quite obvious you never watched a second of panthers football before the 15-1 season and hopped on the bandwagon. Keep it coming with the tubby comments. They are knee slappers.

Its quite obvious via your comments that you are a loud mouth always pissed off and wanting the team to lose douche nozzle but what is your point? Throw your insinuations out as much as possible about when I became a fan stupid. But the insinuation that you have 6 chins still stands there bud. You have yourself a nice rest of your day bitching about your team and telling everyone how you called it all along clear back to 1995 you real fan. 

computer nerd GIF by South Park

41 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Its quite obvious via your comments that you are a loud mouth always pissed off and wanting the team to lose douche nozzle but what is your point? Throw your insinuations out as much as possible about when I became a fan stupid. But the insinuation that you have 6 chins still stands there bud. You have yourself a nice rest of your day bitching about your team and telling everyone how you called it all along clear back to 1995 you real fan. 

computer nerd GIF by South Park

You just keep embarrassing yourself. Keep the 2nd grade insults coming.

1 hour ago, NJPanthers12 said:

You just keep embarrassing yourself. Keep the 2nd grade insults coming.

I will let you have the last word as your constant crapping on the team and organization as a whole is what you are known for so have at it. Not worth time time any longer to continue the back and forth, we can both agree on that I am sure.

6 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

I will let you have the last word as your constant crapping on the team and organization as a whole is what you are known for so have at it. Not worth time time any longer to continue the back and forth, we can both agree on that I am sure.

This organization is a dumpster fire. It would take a monumental step for this team to just be bad let alone competent. 

you are on a message board. You have plenty of time. I’ll be positive about this franchise when they give me a reason to be.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

Anyone else get the feeling that NJPanthers12 and yourlastthought are the same guy?

• Flames 1