• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Justin Fields 61 yard rushing touchdown

8 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

People pine over players other than QBs. You do know that? Right? Recency bias. 

I'm bored with this. I think I'll go watch the Lions game on NFL+. 

Do you have to type it a certain number of times in a day to stay employed?

30 minutes ago, Varking said:

There’s nothing adult about wishing pain and misery on somebody you don’t know who hasn’t wronged you. But you, like a child, see a man’s name on a thread that upsets you and you just have to open it and discuss said thing that hurts you. It’s not like the title was “Hey click me” and it was a surprise for you to see who it was about. 

In reality any players success on another team in the long run only hurts the Panthers.

If Fields becomes the next Aaron Rogers it only hurts us. It only keeps us from winning championships.

So yes I don't wish good things for players that don't play for the Panthers. 

28 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Lol at people hating on this young QB because he can run too. He is looking like he is turning a corner. Get him an OL and some weapons this offseason and he might be the real deal. Haters are just mad because they already proclaimed him a bust his rookie season. 

Hate on him because he is the enemy. 

9 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Hate on him because he is the enemy. 

So hate on Josh Allen and now CMC. They are now enemies as well. We can be impressed with the progression of this young QB many of us were begging Carolina to draft. 
It’s also the frustration of us watching Carolina pass on a possible franchise QB when we are so desperate for one. Hopefully we won’t do it again this year.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

So hate on Josh Allen and now CMC. They are now enemies as well. We can be impressed with the progression of this young QB many of us were begging Carolina to draft. 
It’s also the frustration of us watching Carolina pass on a possible franchise QB when we are so desperate for one. Hopefully we won’t do it again this year.

I do hate Josh Allen. 

He has never played for us.

Yes Cmac is now our enemy and a problem we didn't need to face in the playoffs in the future. I have a feeling it will be Blood and Guts part 2.

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

The best thing for the Panthers is for him to fail and set Chicago back even farther.

6 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

The best thing for the Panthers is for him to fail and set Chicago back even farther.

It’s good for the NFL to add good young players. It’s up to our staff to build a team to beat/compete with them. No one should be afraid of a little competition. 

• Pie 2