• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching Agreement?

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

overhauling your staff 9 weeks into the season is the epitome of a clown show

Probably, but the staff he was left with isn't his fault.

I don't blame him for trying, but at this point the odds are approaching snowball in hell level.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 2

Mike Kaye expands...

Ben McAdoo said he supports interim head coach Steve Wilks’ decision to start PJ Walker at quarterback against the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday. But McAdoo also made it abundantly clear on Tuesday that the choice to go with Walker came down to Wilks having the final say.

“Yeah, that’s Coach’s decision,” McAdoo said. “We had some conversations behind the scenes. I don’t want to get really involved in that a whole heckuva a lot.”

(Link)

So...yeah 😕

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

An easy way to bench PJ and still tank is start Sam Darnold.

If the Panthers started Sam Darnold,  it would probably be their bad luck for him to somehow manage to win a game or two and screw the team out of  a choice draft position.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Mike Kaye expands...

Ben McAdoo said he supports interim head coach Steve Wilks’ decision to start PJ Walker at quarterback against the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday. But McAdoo also made it abundantly clear on Tuesday that the choice to go with Walker came down to Wilks having the final say.

“Yeah, that’s Coach’s decision,” McAdoo said. “We had some conversations behind the scenes. I don’t want to get really involved in that a whole heckuva a lot.”

(Link)

So...yeah 😕

It is what it is. We’re a dumpster fire right now.

Wilks is on my imaginary list to be fired. In no universe, no matter how many drugs you take, is PJ better than Baker. PJ played the two worst halves of football in Panthers history in the last two games. Unacceptable that he is still our starter. So long Wllks you can go back DC or take a hike imo.