• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

4 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

You cannot listen to this board.  Every flashy kid coming out is going to be a hall of famer if you listen to these goobers.

I never pay much attention to anyone who says we have to pick this guy, or this other guy is going to be a sure fire success.  

That being said, I do think we need to take a chance on a qb this year.  I don't mind if we resign Darnold, but I still hope they draft one if we get a shot at one they like.  

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Gotta take a chance on one at some point. Gotta love the posters who never chance voicing an opinion and just want to criticize the folks who do.

You are cute when you're in your feels.  Exaggerate much? Besides, what's your credentials for running a successful nfl franchise? And who said anything about not taking a chance?  Carolina losing that game last night has really gotten you all butthurt about everything. Yeah I know it's just me yada yada.

3 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I never pay much attention to anyone who says we have to pick this guy, or this other guy is going to be a sure fire success.  

That being said, I do think we need to take a chance on a qb this year.  I don't mind if we resign Darnold, but I still hope they draft one if we get a shot at one they like.  

We do need to draft one for sure. I'm just saying none of these guys have a clue to which one this team should and will draft. That's what I'm saying. 

12 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

You are cute when you're in your feels.  Exaggerate much? Besides, what's your credentials for running a successful nfl franchise? And who said anything about not taking a chance?  Carolina losing that game last night has really gotten you all butthurt about everything. Yeah I know it's just me yada yada.

Speaking about in your feels... I was talking about Brooklyn. 😂

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

You had quoted him. He's not worth interacting with. He's never offered any opinion on anything. He only exists to mock people who offer opinions. Weird shtick on a site that literally only exists to talk about football, but hey...

I ignore half of what most folks post on here and skip over the rest if it's not something I care to participate in. So you'll have to forgive me if I'm not clued in to personal beefs between others on this board. I only read about a third of the threads in here anyway. 

6 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Who thought Willis was going to be ready during his rookie year? I’m pretty sure it was known he would take at least one year if not more before he was ready to be a starter. No need to get all premature on rookie players. 

• Beer 2

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Who thought Willis was going to be ready during his rookie year? I’m pretty sure it was known he would take at least one year if not more before he was ready to be a starter. No need to get all premature on rookie players. 

He’s obviously a project. Just like Richardson will be. 2 years at least