• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post your 2023 Mocks/Simulations Here!

45catfan

Did a PFFer:

R1 Anthony Richardson QB Florida - Mega upside QB

R2 Dalton Kincaid TE Utah - Star TE

R3 Mazi Smith IDL Michigan - Monster next to Brown & Burns? Yes please

R3-4 Micah Baskerville LB LSU - Micah enters next to Luvu & Smith, Shaq exits

R3-4 Kenre Miller RB TCU - No problem in having him min RB3, competing for carries.  Have a committee like other good squads.

R4 Clayton Tune QB Houston - 2nd QB to see if there's a diamond here

R4-5 Malik Knowles WR KSU - One of the mid-round WRs I definitely like 

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, Bear Hands said:

Did a PFFer:

R1 Anthony Richardson QB Florida - Mega upside QB

R2 Dalton Kincaid TE Utah - Star TE

R3 Mazi Smith IDL Michigan - Monster next to Brown & Burns? Yes please

R3-4 Micah Baskerville LB LSU - Micah enters next to Luvu & Smith, Shaq exits

R3-4 Kenre Miller RB TCU - No problem in having him min RB3, competing for carries.  Have a committee like other good squads.

R4 Clayton Tune QB Houston - 2nd QB to see if there's a diamond here

R4-5 Malik Knowles WR KSU - One of the mid-round WRs I definitely like 

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• Pie 1

The QBs were gone except for Levis in the first round, so I added a stud to the Dline in the first instead of risking the pick on Levis. Offense was the name of the game after that and I took a flyer on McKee in the 5th round to backup Corral and double dipped at TE and guard. Also took the best kicker left on the board in the 7th just to finally take a chance on a guy that could potentially hold down the spot for the next decade.

image.png.242ac859fc95f971c58864db2ade2d3b.png

15 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

The QBs were gone except for Levis in the first round, so I added a stud to the Dline in the first instead of risking the pick on Levis. Offense was the name of the game after that and I took a flyer on McKee in the 5th round to backup Corral and double dipped at TE and guard. Also took the best kicker left on the board in the 7th just to finally take a chance on a guy that could potentially hold down the spot for the next decade.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/4713e9be4b843bf40ffb53dea3b7bef71d9fb426c5982a286c2618871506e4cd/1280/https://www.carolinahuddle.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/image.png.242ac859fc95f971c58864db2ade2d3b.png

I like Vorhees and Mohamed the best.  believe it or not I don't see getting two tight ends.  tremble ain't no world beater but he still has room to grow.  Jalen Carter is a unstoppable force but another first round DT? A defensive end is more valuable than a rotational nose tackle.  sorry not sorry big JC isn't gonna play every down 350 pound men need a breather.  too much offense and  low value positions at premium spots.

not a fan dude.   

6 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

I like Vorhees and Mohamed the best.  believe it or not I don't see getting two tight ends.  tremble ain't no world beater but he still has room to grow.  Jalen Carter is a unstoppable force but another first round DT? A defensive end is more valuable than a rotational nose tackle.  sorry not sorry big JC isn't gonna play every down 350 pound men need a breather.  too much offense and  low value positions at premium spots.

not a fan dude.   

Unto each their own. This was mostly done because the Panthers did do that all defense draft under Rhule.

The way that mock fell, there wasn't an early round DE available in the first either. So, I went with the guy that could make the biggest defensive impact. There was an LB available but I didn't want to take one that early and the two trade offers weren't worth it. Besides, it's always good to add to your lines.

As for the TEs, they were better than the WRs available and I'm not taking a running back before the fourth round. The value isn't there despite the draft rankings in today's NFL.

• Pie 1