• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post your 2023 Mocks/Simulations Here!

45catfan

Screenshot_20230310-224138.thumb.png.a154eeb53db50afb5df03179899967d8.pngNolan Smith is likely a 1st rounder after combine but this simulator still has him available so... That pick is fluid. I'd go top WR like a Zay Jones or a tight end like Darnell Washington ( available in this sim)  A 3-4 style DE or NT is in play. But I love picking number 1.  

8 hours ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

pff_mock_results.thumb.png.2e95969ec34765d713371d06cd6e852b.png

PFF hates Jalen Hyatt 😭

Right now I do like theres a chance Hyatt gets to the 2nd round, but NOT to panthers 39th pick. Boy o boy that would be one hell of a first two picks tho.........I dreamed a little about pairing stroud with JSN, thats about the same %........ I believe about 10 WRs will be drafted before panthers 39th, it maybe another case were panthers will have to move up......just like your trading one of late 3rd/4th for the 31st pick and take hyatt or jsn .......... now both your QB and riding mate have 5th year options.  

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1