• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post your 2023 Mocks/Simulations Here!

45catfan

I try to do a simulating mock draft with only players from Carolinas (PFN simulator).

I trade down with our 8th pick to the 13th pick of Green Bay Packers and I acquiered their 2024 1st round. Packers select Anthony Richardson. 

1.13. DT Bryan BRESEE (Clemson)

We need a strong man alongside Derick Brown and if Bresee is the same before his injury, we have a sort of Suh in our interior defensive line.

2.38 WR Josh Downs (North Carolina)

2.59 WR A.T. Perry (Wake Forest)

I missed Hendon Hooker for just one pick, but we are going to make a more competitive WR corps alongside DJM. Downs is speed and very productive, Perry is a nice red zone target with great physic. 

3.90 EDGE Nick HAMPTON (Appalachian State)

We need pass rush but Hampton is probably better in edge rusher in a 3-4 formation. But the kid have potential and he can play like Justin Houston in Detroit an hybrid LB/DE depends of the situation.

4.107 OG Loic NGASSAM NYA (Wake Forest)

4.125 TE Davis ALLEN (Clemson)

The french native with camerouneese origin it's a good addition to our depth chart in the OL.

Not easy to find a good TE in our states this year but we need desesperatly to refound our TE corps. 

5.138 CB Steven GILMORE (Marshall)

The bro of Stephon to compete for a big role in our secondary. 

7.203 RB Keaton MITCHELL (East Carolina)

7.226 QB Sam HARTMAN (Wake Forest)

I don't know why we have 2 7th round but we can have this guys in the undrafted FA. Mitchell is very speedy (40yds in 4.3) and can be a scat back in NFL. Sam Hartman why not ? And he have is favorite target with Perry. If Prudy can be good in NFL Sam Hartman can be too.

And sorry for my english.

• Pie 1

I don't want to trade up and I want a new QB to develop. So, let's go (with PFN): 

1: QB Will Levis from Kentucky

I'm not conviced at 100% percent about Levis but we need to take some risk. I think, his bad OLine in Lexington don't help him. Carolina is a great destination for a young QB with a great and young OLine. 

2a: WR Josh Downs from North Carolina

If we choose a QB, I want the most of talent possible for him. Josh Downs is a great target.

2b: LB Jack Campbell from Iowa

Time to help the defense and the front 7. 

3a: TE Tucker Kraft from South Dakota State

3b: DL Tuli Tuipulotu from USC

Same philisophy.

4: FB Hunter Luepke from North Dakota State

We want to run ? Ok, Draft this guy, He has speed, size and athletism and can help in all compartments. Foreman, Hubbard and Luepke for the running game next year.

5: CB Riley Moss from Iowa

Moss join his teamates Campbell in Charlotte. I hope to have a good and strong secondary locker room with Norman, Donte, Horn, CJH and Moss. Thieaves Avenue is back.

7a: WR Andrei Iosivas from Princeton

Small college again but nice talent. He is very, very, very, very fast and it's important to add speed to our receiver corps.

7b: OT Graham Barton from Duke

Some depth for our nice OLine.

23 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

Love it. Would love to draft two quality TE's 

• Pie 1

Players only have 3 more days to declare for the draft...I think the 6th is the deadline.  DraftTeks top 50 still have 10 guys that have yet to declare, most are either on Georgia's roster or teams that just played this past weekend.  They have to decide quickly.  Georgia's slate is fairly large overall, but TCU has several guys that should get drafted too.  They have to decide before the Natty.